undici

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 24

madison

"you didn't have to get me anything." mariano says as he mixed the dough for the chocolate chip cookies we were about to bake.

"same goes for you." i told him. "was it expensive?" i asked him.

"does it matter?" he asked with a small laugh.

"yes, it does because i hate when people buy me stuff especially when it's expensive." i told him and he shrugged.

"money isn't a problem in my life." he told i sighed.

"that's still not a reason to waste a lot of money." i told him.

"you take too long to bake some damn cookies, mar and i would've finished already." my sister adriana said.

"it's never going to happen, adriana." i told her and she hits my arm.

"i don't like mar." she says and my sister luna laughs.

"but i do, i'm eighteen in four years mar." she winks and he laughs.

"aren't there any cute guys at your school?" he asks them and they both shake their head.

"none of them look like you." adriana says and we laugh.

"all of my siblings like my friends." i said. "adriana and luna like you and aiden likes lauren."

"i do not!" aiden yells from the living room.

"okay buddy." i said sarcastically and we all laugh.

"i want to open my christmas gifts already." luna said as she walked towards the microwave. "there's still twenty more minutes left."

"that's enough time to bake the cookies." i said.

mar was putting the dough onto the cookie sheet as i cleaned the dirty utensils. mar then put the cookies in the oven and set the timer for twelve minutes.

i finished washing the dishes and we sat down in the living room. i grabbed my phone and went on instagram and looked at an archive from one year ago.

it was the roses in the box that mattia gave me as a christmas present which lead me to remember the shoes i got for him.

i did everything to make him happy and that still wasn't enough.

mar puts an arm over my shoulder and i slide out of instagram and lock my phone. "everything okay?" he asks me and i look at him before smiling and nodding.

we continued to watch home alone, but i couldn't help but wonder what lauren was doing. i grabbed my phone again and decided to text her.

lauren

i miss you whore

ugh me more

how's jersey?

honestly, it's pretty good

a lot better than i thought

lucky you

i'm with mar & my sisters
don't stop obsessing over
him

LMAOAO typical adriana
and luna