sessantuno

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

mattia

"i want to wait but i literally cannot." i tell the boys who were all in my house.

"dude you're making it harder than what it really is, just cuff her already." alvaro says and i roll my eyes.

"she's not ready yet." i told him.

"you cheated on her, what do you expect?" alejandro said and i glare at him.

"nah shit." i responded. "but fuck, she makes it hard."

"why don't you get her jealous?" roshaun asked and all of our heads snap towards him.

"you're dumb roshaun." kairi says and robert laughs.

"what? you get her jealous and she'll want to be with you." roshaun explains.

"the reason we broke up was because i was with another girl." i told him.

"you guys were dating at the time, now you're not." he says.

he makes a point but i'm not sure if that's the smartest idea.

"don't do it." alejandro says and kairi nods in agreement.

"i got it." robert says. "friends with benefits."

"no." i respond.

"why not?" he asked me. "that'll show her how much you guys miss each other and she'll be bound to develop feelings faster." he says.

"i don't think that's better than my idea." roshaun says and i laugh.

"literally anything is better than your idea." alvaro says. "friends with benefits is a pretty good idea."

"i can't even go to her house." i tell him.

"why not?" he laughs.

"her dad hates me." i say.

"there you go!" kairi yells as he gets up from my bed. "work on her dad's trust so she won't have anything to worry about when making a decision."

"now we're talking." alejandro says.

"that's actually smart." i say with a smile. "what if her dad ju-"

a doorbell interrupts my sentence and i narrow my eyebrows before going down the stairs. i open the door and see jenna standing in front of me. "what are you doing here?" i asked her.

i looked behind her and saw a car sitting in front of my house. in the driver's seat was one of her cheerleading friends and i couldn't help but grow annoyed at their presence.

"i'm here to pick up my clothes." jenna said as she grabbed my face with one hand.

"stay here." i told her as i closed the door and ran up the stairs.

"who's here?" kairi asks and i hesitate to answer.

"jenna." i mumble.

"who?" roshaun asks.

"jenna." i say louder.

"dude are you fucking seri-" alejandro says angrily and i cut him off.

"calm down, she's here to pick up her clothes." i said as i opened my drawers and grab her belongings.

"she shouldn't even be here." alejandro says.

what's his problem?

"you have a girlfriend alejandro." i said. "everytime jenna gets brought up, you get so defensive and you're quick to defend madison." i spit. "do you like her or something?"