characters/intro

welcome to the sequel to no idea, habits! i'm so excited to be continuing mattia and madison's story. this book has great meaning to me & it truly warms my heart that you all enjoy reading it! enjoy & get ready.

please keep in mind that this book is not based off of real events! everything that i include in this story is not factual. it's a fan fiction story! anyways, here are the characters and playlist!

• songs •
(still not fully done)

𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐱 𝐓𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐎

"you're gone and i gotta stay high all the time, to get you off my mind."

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐱 𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓

"i mean, after all the things that we been through. i mean, after all the things we got into. ayo, i know some things that you ain't told me. ayo, i know i did some things but that's the old me."

𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐱 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 & 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊

"crazy how two people fall in love with each other just to turn around and hurt one other."

𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐋 𝐱 𝐒𝐙𝐀

"why i can't stay alone just by myself? wish i was comfortable just with myself. but i need you, but i need you, but i need you."

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐱 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐔𝐙𝐈 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐓

"i know it hurts sometimes but you'll get over it. you'll find another life to live. i swear that you'll get over it."

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐱 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄

"i know you still think about the times we've had."

𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐄 𝐱 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄

"oh you mad cause nobody ever did it like me. all the care i would take, all the love that we made. now you're trying to find somebody to replace what i gave you."

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐱 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒

"our song on the radio but it don't sound the same. when our friends talk about all it does is just tear me down."

𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐱 𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐇

"but i always thought you'd come back, tell me all you found was heartbreak and misery. it's hard for me to say i'm jealous of the way you're happy without me."

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐱 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐍

"i had all and then most of you, some and now none of you. take me back to the night we met. "