tredici

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

madison

"i was never told he was going." i told my manager through the phone.

"madison you have to understand that you both have the same agents so you're bound to go to the same events." my manager said. "if you want to switch agents, you can but this agency is really good."

i sighed, "fine." i said.

"just do it for the fans." she said through the phone. "also, you have a photo shoot in miami on thursday for the clothing line commercial."

i grabbed my planner and wrote down the event on the date that it's set on. "at what time?" i asked her through the phone.

"eight in the morning." she said and my jaw drops to the floor as i write the time down. "i'll send you the rest of the information in an email, please be there earlier than eight. remember what i always tell you."

"early is on time, on time is late." i said and she chuckles.

"this is why you're my best client." she said and i smiled. "we'll talk soon."

"bye." i said before hanging up.

i turn around and see mar filming some tiktoks. he was dancing to the song 'throw that smile this way' and i'm sure he's played it ten times today.

"i'm excited for social bash." he says.

"i wish i could say the same." i told him as i may on my bed.

"it's not going to be as bad as you think it will." he says.

i look at him, "my cheating ex, cynthia, and sebastien are going. i don't think it gets worse than that." i said.

"wait, what did sebastien do?" he asked.

"he cheated on lauren." i said.

"don't worry about mattia, he's not going to act funny." mariano says.

"i just haven't seen him in so long." i said as i played with my fingers. "or talked to him."

"if he does anything, i'll be there with you." he said and i smile.

"yes, i feel so protected." i sarcastically said and mariano throws a pillow at me.

as much as i appreciate mariano's concern and protection, the last time him and mattia got in a fight mariano was on the floor.

i grabbed my phone and scrolled through instagram only to find a video of mattia and jenna in what looks like her room.

polybioh

liked by jennafuckinghablitz, sebastienandrade, roshaun_diah, and 9,278 otherspolybioh ok

polybioh ok

anger takes over me and i lock my phone, placing it on the nightstand. i hate them both so much. i can't stand the thought of them together. everything he did with me, now he's doing it with her.

"what's wrong?" mariano asked and i looked up at him.

"nothing, i'm bored." i lie and he smiles.

before he could speak, he gets a text message and a look of worry is plastered on his face. "oh shit, i gotta go." he said.

"what, why?" i asked him and he grabbed his car keys.

"one of the boys just got into some trouble i have to help him." he said.

"is he okay?" i asked and he nodded.

"yeah he is, but that's not the problem." he said and i was still confused.

"i'll go with." i said and he grabs my waist before i can continue walking.

"trust me, it's better if you stay here." he says and i shake my head.

"i'm going." i said and he grips onto my waist harder.

"madison, nows not the time to get hardheaded." he says. "please trust me when i tell you you don't want to see this."

my heart sinks and i immediately think of murder, "mariano you're scaring me, stop." i told him. "you're not going."

he chuckled, "now's not the time to take control." he said and my eyes widened before i smacked his arm.

"i'm serious mar." i said.

"i literally can't ignore this, it's important." he said.

"it's clearly dangerous why are you risking your life?" i asked him and he sighed.

"what do i have to lose?" he said with no hope whatsoever.

he stared before walking away, "me." i said and he stops walking. "if something happens to you, you'll lose me." i told him.

he turns around, "i have to go madison." he grabs my face. "i'll be back soon." he says and kisses my forehead before walking away from my room.

this life isn't meant for mariano and we both know it. it's all because of his stupid friends and their poor life choices.

i sat down on my bed and thought about the events that just happened.

a part of me can't help but wonder if mariano likes me. maybe he's just very affectionate since it's christmas season, but that kiss on the forehead isn't just any type of kiss.

author's note
i can't wait for this bitch to see mattia again bruh i KNOW y'all are bored too 🙄🙄 but i guess slow and steady wins the race