ventitre

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀

𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 19
𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢

madison

i woke up from my sleep and quickly grabbed my phone. holy shit it's my birthday.

my phone was vibrating with notifications and i smiled as i received text messages from my friends and family. i replied to my dads heartwarming message before getting up. i can't wait to see him.

i quickly brushed my teeth and fixed my hair before going downstairs. "happy birthday!" they yelled.

lauren, my sisters, my brother, my mom, and my stepdad all stood by the kitchen island. i smiled as i went up to them and gave them a hug.

"thank you guys!" i said as i looked at the rose gold number balloons.

"i made you breakfast." my mom says as she grabs the plate.

on the plate was a stack of pancakes, eggs, raspberries, and hash brows. "i'm so hungry." i said.

"how does it feel to be eighteen?" adriana asked and i laughed.

"i feel the same." i told her and she chuckles.

"can i please show her the cake?" lauren asked my mom. my mom sighed before nodding and lauren quickly went to the dining room.

she came back with a cake box. "i don't mean to brag, but i think this is the best birthday cake ever." she said. she lifted the top part of the box and i saw a cake with a picture that lauren took in middle school when i wanted to curl my hair.

 she lifted the top part of the box and i saw a cake with a picture that lauren took in middle school when i wanted to curl my hair

"oh my god!" i exclaimed as i covered my mouth. "you still have this?" i asked lauren and she nodded. "i love it."

"i knew it!" she said. "pay up." she told my sister who reluctantly handed her a five dollar bill.

"i thought you would hate the picture on the cake." adriana said and i laughed before giving her a hug.

"i love you guys so much." i told them.

"go upstairs and get ready so we can hand you your presents." my mom told me and i quickly nodded before going upstairs.

i put on a graphic t-shirt with biker shorts and air force ones before going downstairs. i heard a knock on my door, "come in!" i said and lauren walked in.

"you're literally eighteen." lauren said.

"really? i didn't know." i told her and she laughed.

"bitch why are you putting makeup on don't you want to open your presents?" lauren asked and i looked at her.

"i want to open them while i look pretty." i told her and she rolled her eyes.