Chapter 14: Clumsy Astrid

Hiccup's pov

"Astrid dear, your parents told me you are sleeping over tonight and a day before you go to Out-Cast Village right? Would you wanna sleep in Hiccup's room or our guest room." Mom asked as Astrid was silent for a while until I took her bag and replied, "She can sleep with me in my room."

"Wow babe, your room is even bigger than mine." Astrid said as she admired my room.

'Hold on, what did Astrid just call me?' I thought.

~Time skip~

"Guys, dinner time." Mom called as Astrid and I went out of the room. Astrid who was hooked to her phone was about to reach the stairs as I warned her, "Astrid, maybe you should watch where you are going."

"Don't worry, I'll be- Oh no." Astrid said as she accidentally missed a step on the stairs and fell down.

"Oh my goodness, Astrid, are you okay?" Mom asked as she came up to help Astrid. I ran down to help her.

"No worries, I'm fine." Astrid replied.

"I warned you." I said as Astrid punched me on the shoulder.

"What happened to you Astrid?" Dad asked.

"She fell down the stairs." I replied.

"Don't worry sir, I'm fine. I am an extremely clumsy person." Astrid added as she sat down as we started digging in to our dinner. A while later when all of us were done eating, Astrid and I were in my room watching a movie.

"You sure you're okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine Hiccup, don't worry. Besides, I wasn't injured that badly." Astrid said. "Well, I'm gonna prepare to go to bed now." She continued.

"Woah, woah, woah, it's too early." I said.

"I'm just changing into my pjs and then coming back." Astrid said as she left. When she was done, I did the same as we continued watching television until Astrid fell asleep.

One month later...