Chapter 45: Stalker alert!

Author's pov

Half an hour later, everyone was gathered outside Hiccup's house.

"Hey guys, it's Stoick's day off so he's gonna send you guys to 6 flags in his van." Valka said.

"You have a van too Hiccup?" Tuffnut asked.

"Sure I do." Hiccup's dad replied. "Cmon guys, follow me." He continued as the gang followed him to the van. The journey from Hiccup's house to 6 flags was 45 minutes. When the gang reached 6 flags, everyone got off the van. Hiccup's dad winded down the window and said, "Have fun lads, I'll come back in 2 hours to pick you up and drop you guys at your houses."

"Okay dad, see you later." Hiccup replied as he waved goodbye to his father as his van drove off.

"WOOHOO, 6 FLAGS, LET'S GO!!!!!!" Tuffnut yelled as he ran to the entrance. Ruffnut ran after her brother and pulled him back to the group.

"Hold on Tuff, we gotta stick as a group, this place is huge and if one of us is lost, it's gonna take us the whole day to find the lost person." Ruffnut said. Suddenly, Astrid's phone vibrated in her pocket and everyone heard it. She took out her phone to check what the notification was about and she couldn't believe what she saw. Her eyes widened open as she dropped her phone on the floor.

"Woah, woah, woah, what happened Astrid?" Hiccup asked. Heather bent down to pick up her phone and saw a text from an unknown person (Mark, but Astrid didn't save his contact in her phone).

"Astrid, this unknown person sent you a picture, do you wanna see what he or she sent you?" Heather asked. Astrid took her phone and opened the message and once again, she dropped her phone after seeing the picture.

"Astrid, what did that unknown person send you?" Heather said as she picked up Astrid's phone again and was shocked to see what the unknown person sent, it was a picture of the gang huddled up.

"Guy, I think we're being stalked." Heather said as she showed the gang the picture.

"Oh no..." Astrid said as she looked out of the circle and saw there wasn't anyone she could recognize. "I know who sent me that." She continued.

"Who?" Fishlegs asked, sounding nervous.

Astrid sighed and said, "Mark." After hearing her answer, everyone gasped.

"Well its time I told you what happened last night, I was tossing and turning cause I couldn't sleep at that time so I got out of bed and sat by the window, which I was accompanied by Toothless until I got a text from an unknown person. That unknown person wants to meet me at the park near here, so I went there. Turns out that unknown person was Mark from my previous school. School was out for him back at Out-Cast village so his family took a trip here. He was holding a bouquet of flowers and pleaded me to give him another chance, however, I told him I moved on and didn't want to date him again since harassed me. Then he grabbed onto my leg and begged me not to leave him. I took the flowers and ran in the rain." Astrid explained. "Well, just hope we don't see Mark, let's go!" She continued.

"Guys, maybe we should go in now, we have been standing out here for 20 minutes after Hiccup's father left, besides the only thing to take note is to stick together." Heather said as everyone agreed.

"Astrid, if you catch sight of Mark, nudge us and we'll act different like maybe talk something hot about Hiccup." Ruffnut said and Astrid agreed.

"ALRIGHT THE REAL FUN STARTS HERE!!!" Tuffnut yelled as the gang ran into the entrance of 6 flags.