Chapter 33:Nightmares always happen

Astrid's pov

Dream starts

It was almost midnight, I was alone as Heather, Ruffnut and I had a girl's night while Hiccup was "busy" with work. Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming close to me. I turned around but there wasn't anyone, it was dark and quiet. I shrugged as I stared back at my phone. As soon as my eyes were on my phone, someone grabbed onto me as I struggled to break free.

"LET ME GO!" I yelled but someone else used a cloth to cover my mouth and nose tightly until I blacked out.

I woke up in a dungeon a few minutes later. I was being tied to a chair, masking tape over my mouth. I tried to scream but my voice was muffled so I guess no one could hear me. Someone standing beside me the ripped off the masking tape taped onto my mouth.

"HICCUP!" I yelled once again.

"Shhhhhhh, calm down, he's right here." A voice behind me sounded. Someone turned the chair I was being tied to and saw it was Hiccup's ex, Vicky. Hiccup was standing next to her and had a complete 360 change. A few strands of his hair were coloured, he had many piercings on his ear and a nose stud on his nose and his outfit was something bad boys would wear, dark coloured, chains and gold necklaces.

"Why are you doing this to me." I said as tears started streaming down my face.

"I don't deserve a sweet, innocent girl like you, Astrid, I prefer bad girls like Vicky." He smirked as he pulled Vicky by the waist and kissed her passionately. After the two broke up the kiss, Vicky scoffed," Ugh, I hate third wheelers, guards, you know what to do." Two guards untied me from the chair and took me away from the couple.

"Hiccup, don't do this to me." I cried, trying to get his attention but failed, I was already being thrown into another chamber. Before the guards closed the chamber, I pleaded them to let me go but ignored me, they shut the door with a loud bang. Poisonous gas spewed out, filling the entire chamber as I tried grasping the last breaths of clear oxygen in the atmosphere, also preventing myself from inhaling the poisonous gas but unlucky enough, I accidentally inhaled it and blacked out.

Dream ends

"NO!" I yelled as I sat up in my bed. Tears started streaming down my cheeks as drowned in my own tears. Hiccup, who was sleeping on the couch must have heard me cries and screams and woke immediately, falling off the couch next to my hospital bed.

"Astrid, what's wrong, are you okay?" Hiccup asked as he massaged his forehead as he landed on his face when he heard my screams. I was still sobbing so I didn't answer him. He sat next to my hospital bed and pat my head. After a few minutes of silence, I finally spoke, "Don't dye your hair, don't pierce your ears, and nose, just don't, don't change the Hiccup I love."

"Astrid, I would never be that kind of guy, you know that. Wanna explain to me what happened?" Hiccup asked.

"It started off with me, Heather and Ruffnut having a girl's night at the club and I was waiting for the bus until someone kidnapped me and woke up in a dungeon. Then you were cheating on me with your ex and you looked very different. A few strands of your hair were brightly coloured, you had many piercings on both your ears, your nose was pierced as well and, and-" I paused as I was on the verge of tears.

"And what?" He asked as he wiped my tears. I cleared my throat and continued, "And you said you deserved someone better than a sweet, innocent girl like me."

"Astrid, I would never target any other girl other than you." Hiccup said as he climbed into my bed and cuddled with me until I fell asleep.