Chapter 26: Crazy ex-girlfriend

Some violence expected in this chapter too

Astrid's pov

On the way to the animal farm, I was still moody about what I saw back at the museum, even though Hiccup apologized, but I still felt that I couldn't trust him. Just then, I felt his hands wrapped around my waist as he pulled me until I was resting on his chest, which made me smile, he always knew how to cheer me up. When we reached the animal farm, there was already a tour guide waiting for us.

There were many animals at the farm, from insects to petting zoo animals like horses and goats. We even got to feed and pet some of the animals which I enjoyed most. There was a rest area where there were dogs that would accompany you as you rest. I sat down at the bench, petting the dogs there while Hiccup went to the restroom. Suddenly, someone came up to me and pushed me off the bench. When I looked up, it was Hiccup's ex, she had a lot of similar features, we're like identical, except that her eye colour was brown instead of blue.

"That's for stealing my boyfriend, you hoe." She bent down and started pulling my hair. Fortunately, I managed to get up, but as soon as I got on my feet, she started strangling me, suffocating me.

The dogs I interacted with earlier started barking at Hiccup's ex which felt like me and the dogs had some kind of connection, which also caught the attention of the rest of the gang. Heather was sharp and heard the dogs barking first and went to check it out.

"Hey, what are you doing to her, let her go." Heather shouted as the rest of the gang followed behind her, surrounding the two of us. Hiccup, who just came out of the restroom saw everything and shouted, "Vicky, let her go!" As he approached me, his crazy ex whipped out a knife and pointed it at me.

"Anyone moves closer to her, her halls to heaven shall be open." She smirked. Everyone shouted no in unison, which caught the attention of the teacher. When the teacher saw what happened, she yelled, "Vicky, what on earth are you doing. That's it, young lady, I'm calling your parents, you'll be expelled from this school permanently." She said as she dropped the knife and me. My face was all blue as I took in big breaths. The gang came up to me and asked in concern.

"Wait, guys, we should probably stand back a bit, let her breath." Fishlegs said as everyone took a few steps back. Hiccup came up to my side and said as I leaned on him, almost closing my eyes.

"Astrid, stay with us." He said.

"I'm fine, I'm just... tired." I said as I closed my eyes. The whole gang started panicking, was I alive or not.

"Astrid, are you ok. Astrid?" Hiccup asked again. I slowly opened my eyes and softly spoke, "I'm fine, I'm just tired."

"Alright, everyone we should head back now." The teacher said. "Hiccup, I don't think she can walk so do you think you can carry her onto the van." She asked and he agreed. On the way back, I was still sleeping the whole journey ever since I 'fainted'.