Chapter 62: Back to Berk

Time skip to Changi Airport terminal 2...

Time in Singapore: 3.45pm

Author's pov

The gang has checked in their lugagges and were hanging out at the lounge before boarding the plane.

"These 3 days has been the best day of my life, this place is so beautiful and the people here are nice, who knew we had fans for our YouTube channel though we created it like last week only." Tuffnut said.

"Hey, I bet your girlfriend misses you." Ruffnut nudged her brother and changing the topic at the same time.

"C'mon Ruff, we were talking about our trip here and you're talking about my girlfriend, what gives." Tuffnut sighed.

"Just admit it, you do miss Nichole, right." Astrid said.

"Fine, fine, fine, I do miss her." Tuffnut confessed and everyone awed in unison.

"Well, I have a question for everyone, what was one thing you enjoyed about this trip?" Snotlout asked.

"I loved the room." Tuffnut replied first.

"Really Tuff, that was your highlight of your trip." Ruffnut said.

"It's was really the room that I enjoyed." Tuffnut said.

"So basically, you enjoyed sleeping on the sofa for the past 2 nights." Ruffnut said.

"Yes, what about you sis?" Tuffnut asked.

"I enjoyed the SEA aquarium trip just now." Ruffnut replied.

"I kindoff agree with Ruffnut." Snotlout said. "Learning about those blue poison dart frogs were interesting." He continued.

"I know right, the next time we visit Singapore we should go to the zoo." Fishlegs said.

"Oh yeah, I read about this place there is zoo, bird park, river safari and a night safari." Snotlout said.

"Well, why didn't your father book for either one or all 4?" Heather asked.

"I don't know, cause, it's for a future trip I guess." Snotlout replied.

"Oh, I see, well my favourite moment was Universal Studios." Heather said.

"I enjoyed that too." Hiccup said. "Because of the How To Train Your Dragon stuff there." He continued.

"Of course Hiccup enjoyed that." Astrid said. "Well, I enjoyed the dinner yesterday under the sea, the food was delicious." She continued.

"Well, we should probably walk around a while so our butts won't hurt." Tuffnut insisted as the gang got up from the lounge and walked around for a while. After a few minutes of walking, the boarding gate to their plane was open and as usual, were sitting in first class. After a security check, the gang sat down and waited for their turn to board the plane.

"Okay, passengers sitting in first class may board the plane now." One of the workers announced as the gang stood up and entered the plane. Once all the passengers have entered the plane, the plane took off.

Half way through the flight...

Time in general: About 6.45pm

Hiccup and Astrid's pov

"Oh, Hiccup, I miss Singapore already." Astrid sighed in a dramatic way while staring at her dinner.

"Hey, all good things have to come to an end eventually, besides, we could go again when we're older, maybe on our honeymoon." Hiccup said. "C'mon, at least eat something, we're gonna land at like 9pm which is quite late." He continued as he scooped a piece of meat and rice and held it up to Astrid's mouth.

"Hey, I got this." Astrid said as she took the spoon from Hiccup and ate that portion.

"I think our future kids would love Singapore if we brought them here." Astrid said.

"Yeah, definitely." Hiccup said.

Heather and Fishlegs's pov

"What a fun 3 days it was to spend time with you Heather," Fishlegs said.

"Yeah, we should come here again when we're older, I read that there's a bird park here, we don't have one in Berk." Heather said.

"I agree, maybe we can check out the other wildlife reserves too." Fishlegs said. "So, what do you want to be when you grow up?" He continued to ask Heather.

"I've always wanted to be an accountant." Heather said. "What about you?" She asked Fishlegs.

"Hmmm, maybe a marine biologist." Fishlegs replied.

"Ooh, that sounds cool." Heather said. "Well at least good luck in life." She continued.

"Thanks, you too." Fishlegs said as he gave Heather a kiss, the first time both of them had eye contact with each other.

The twins' pov

"Do you think Nichole will be at the arrival hall waiting for you when we land in Berk?" Ruffnut asked her brother.

"She probably won't be." Tuffnut replied.

"Why not?" Ruffnut asked.

"Cause before the trip I went on a date of her and told her that I wouldn't see her for 3 days as I was going on a trip. She got upset because she didn't have a ticket." Tuffnut explained.

"I feel bad for not buying a ticket for Nichole, but my father was the one paid for everything." Snotlout, who overheard the twins' conversation chimed in.

"Well, we'll see about that if she's at the arrival hall waiting for you." Ruffnut said.

3 hours later...

Time in Berk: 9pm

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, welcome to Berk, the current time in Berk is about 9pm, before landing please make sure all your seats are upright, your tray tables are stored and your window shades are up. Thank you for flying with Berk airlines." The captain announced through the speakers.

"Hiccup, we're back in Berk." Astrid said, trying to wake Hiccup up. Once the seatbelt sign went off, everyone took out their seatbelts, got up got their things.

"Finally, we're home." Tuffnut said as he stretched his arms, well someone slept on the way back to Berk.

"Well, we had fun, time to move on with life." Heather said as the gang came in for a group hug.