Chapter 61: SEA aquarium

Time skip to the entrance of SEA aquarium...

Time in Singapore: 10am

Author's pov

The gang was standing at the entrance of SEA aquarium as they slowly entered. When they entered, there were two ways, one that went to the left where there was a tank with many sharks and fishes inside while the other one that lead straight into the tube-like entrance.

"So, where should we head first?" Heather asked.

"Through the tube, it looks nice." Tuffnut replied as he went through the tube first. "This is amazing." He commented, standing in the middle of the road. The gang then went through the tube to see the number sharks in the tank.

"Hiccup this looks cool." Astrid said as she looked at the number of marine animals. While she was walking through the elongated tube, she caught sight of another tank near the exit of the tube.

"Oh my gosh Hiccup, look at this." She said as she dragged Hiccup to the tank near the exit of the tube.

"Woah, someone's excited." Tuffnut said.

Astrid's pov

"Oh my gosh Hiccup, look at this." I said as I dragged Hiccup to the tank near the exit of that elongated entrance. When both of us were standing at the tank, I gave Hiccup a hug but he didn't hug back as he was confused.

"Ummm, Astrid, what's this about?" Hiccup asked.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you just now about my outfit, and calling you a maniac, I was messed up because I'm gonna miss this place." I said. Hiccup realized what was going on as he hugged me back and said, "Awww, Astrid, it's alright, all I know that beautiful, soft girl I know is you." After hearing what he said, I hugged him even tighter. Suddenly, a camera flash went off.

"Awwww, young love." Tuffnut said.

"Tuffnut." I said.

"Yo, you guys actually actually look good in this picture." Tuffnut said. I freed Hiccup from the hug and saw the picture.

"Omg, Tuff's right, send that to me, that's my new wallpaper." I said as Hiccup and I walked on first.

Author's pov

"Well, they are the dream couple most people want, after a fight they make up in the most romantic and cutest way." Heather commented as the rest of the gang walked on. As the couple (Hiccstrid) walked on, they saw another tank that was standing vertically that is cylindrical shaped.

"Woah." Astrid said, couldn't taking her eyes off the second largest tank in the aquarium.

"Astrid, do you wanna-"

"Yes, let's go." Astrid said as she dragged Hiccup to the tank. The rest of the gang followed them behind and were like Astrid, couldn't believe what they were seeing.

"Woah, we don't see this in Berk." Heather said as the rest of the gang walked to the tank.

"This is so cool." Snotlout said, walking around the cylindrical tank many times.

"Astrid, there's a tank with some crabs in there." Hiccup said, pointing at another enclosure with crabs and some fishes in there.

"This is so cool, I can't believe I have an obsession with eating crabs." Astrid said as she looked in the tank. Hiccup had an idea, he took out his camera and took some girlfriend material pictures of Astrid so he could keep them.

"Hey, what's going on here?" Snotlout asked as both Astrid and Hiccup looked at them.

"Hiccup, what are you doing with your camera?" Astrid asked.