Chapter 48: Truth or dare with the gang part 2

Author's pov

After eating lunch and studying for another good 2 and a half hours, the gang decided to take a break.

"Guys, since our dear Snotlout here is new to the group, let's play truth or dare again." Tuffnut said.

"Omg, I love truth or dare, bring it on Tuff." Snotlout said.

"Alright Snotlout, truth or dare?" Tuffnut said.

"Dare, without thinking." Snotlout said confidently.

"Alright Snotlout, attempt a dance break." Tuffnut said.

"What?" Snotlout exclaimed. "Which one should I do?" He asked. He then remembered the performance at the talent show Heather and Astrid did.

"I know, Astrid, teach me the dance break you and Heather did when we were at Out-Cast village." Snotlout said.

"That's quite complicated but alright." Astrid said as she whipped out her phone and played NMIXX O.O's dance break. After looking at the dance video, Snotlout said, "Alright, let's do it."

"Don't worry Snotlout, I'll teach you. Follow me to the dance studio." Astrid said.

"Wait, Hiccup has a dance studio?" Snotlout asked and Astrid nodded her head.

"Okay Snotlout, let's warm up first and we'll proceed with learning the dance, alright?" Astrid asked and Snotlout agreed.

"Okay now, let's see you dance." Astrid said after teaching Snotlout the choreography.

"I don't know about this Astrid." Snotlout said, feeling emabrassed.

"It's alright, at least you did your best alright." Astrid said as she played the music. When the part to the dance break started, everyone was amazed at Snotlout's dancing. At the end of the dance, everyone was cheering for Snotlout as they slowly went back to Hiccup's room to continue the game.

"Alright Astrid, since you taught me how to dance just now, truth or dare." Snotlout asked.

"Dare this time." Astrid said.

"Kiss a girl." Snotlout said.

"You have got to be kidding me, I'm straight." Astrid said.

"Alright, I'll make it less traumatizing for you, kiss a girl on the cheek." Snotlout said.

"Deal, Heath, Ruff, get over here." Astrid said as both Heather and Ruffnut sat next to her. She then planted a kiss on both Heather and Ruffnut's cheek, making them blush hard.

"Okay, Ruffnut, truth or dare?" Astrid said.

"Truth." Ruffnut replied.

"What is the most embarrassing photo you have on your phone?" Astrid asked. Ruffnut took out her phone and swiped through her pictures.

"I need time to find it cause its actually taken long ago. Hold on, found it." She said as she showed us the picture of her on her bed in a set of childish pjs, drooling and everyone started laughing.

"Calm down, it was taken long ago." Ruffnut said. "Alright, Hiccup, truth or dare." She continued.

"Dare." Hiccup replied.

"Hmmmmm, put on makeup." Ruffnut said.

"What?!" Hiccup exclaimed.

"I'll do the honours of helping Hiccup." Astrid said as she took out her makeup pouch. "Actually, I might be doing a face paint for you instead, I'm gonna be nice today." She smiled.

"Can I at least pick what I want to be drawn on my face?" Hiccup asked.

"Mmmmmm, no." Astrid smirked as she took out her brushes and face pain and started painting on Hiccup's face. Everyone watched Astrid paint Hiccup's face.

"And done." Astrid said as she took out her mirror and let Hiccup see his reflection. She painted the Gryffindor logo on Hiccup's face

"Wow Astrid, this looks cool." Hiccup said. "Alright, last person, Heather, truth or dare." He continued.

"Truth." Heather said.

"What is the scariest dream you ever had?" Hiccup asked.

"Committing suicide. Because there was one time I just hated myself for no reason so at midnight, I committed suicide." Heather said. "But of course I have never done such thing in real life." She said which made everyone relieved.

"Hiccup, I'm home." Hiccup's mom called from downstairs. He went out of his room and went downstairs to greet his mom.

"Hiccup, who drew that on your face, it's beautiful." His mom commented.

"Astrid, the gang and I were playing truth or dare cause we were taking a break from studying for 2 and a half hour." Hiccup explained to his mom.

"I told you, your gang is welcomed here anytime to study, there's nothing to hide, you can call your gang down to eat some ice cream." Hiccup's mom said.