Chapter 59: Dinner under the sea

Time in Singapore: 6pm

Author's pov

After the gang rested in the room for almost 3 hours, everyone had to get ready to go to that special place Snolout talked about. Everyone was in their night clothes originally but had to change out of their comfortable night gowns into their fancy clothes.

"Hmmmm, what should I wear today." Astrid said, looking through the number of clothes she has in her luggage. After a few minutes of searching in her luggage, she decided to wear a long, one sleeved glittery dress and silver heels with jewels on it.

"Slay Astrid." Heather commented. She was wearing a thin strapped dress with white heels.

"You look good, Ruff, what are you wearing?" Astrid asked.

"Give me a few seconds." Ruffnut said as she was in the midst of changing.

"Alright, I'm done." She said as she came out of the bathroom. She was wearing a white thin strapped draped sleeve dress. (I have no idea how to describe this style.) with a pair of silver heels.

"Ruff, you look so pretty." Astrid commented as Ruffnut blushed.

"Awww, thanks." Ruffnut said as the girls laughed. The boys however were still getting ready.

"Hey boys, me and the girls are gonna go down first, we're gonna take some pictures, see you at the lobby." Heather said as the girls left the room, leaving the 4 boys left in the room.

Time skip to SEA aquarium Aqua Gastronomy

Time in Singapore: 6.45pm

Author's pov

The gang arrived at the restraunt Aqua Gastronomy. The gang exited the shuttle bus as they headed to the restraunt. The entrance to the inside was beautiful, it had dangling lights with bubbles spewing out everywhere. The gang were amazed by the set up until they reached the front desk.

"I booked the dinner at 7pm." Snotlout told the waiter.

"Is your name Snotlout Jorgenson?" The waiter asked.

"Yep, that's me." Snotlout replied. "Alright I'm gonna have to ask you guys to put on these blindfolds first." He continued as the gang got confused and took the blindfolds given by the waiters and waitresses.

"What for?" Tuffnut asked.

"Just do it." Snotlout sighed.

"Alright, alright." Tuffnut said as the waiters helped the others put on their blindfolds. Once everyone had a blindfold on, the waiters led the gang to an amazing view of igloo shaped domes in front of a 36 meters by 8.3 meters tank with more than 800 000 animals in there.

"Alright guys, take off your blindfolds now." Snotlout said as the gang did what he said. When everyone took off their blindfolds and couldn't believe what they're seeing, a huge tank with many marine animals and many tables surrounded by igloo shaped domes.

"Woahhhhhhh." Everyone said in unison as they admired the tank.

"Right this way you guys." The waiter said as he led the gang to their dome.

"Your friend here has ordered the 4-course menu so this is how the food would be like, as a starter, we have the snowy morning which has braised abalone(Some sort of fish), fresh sea whelk, shaoxing snow and tsukemono." The waiter explained as he distributed one for each of the.

"Woah, that looks appetizing." Astrid said as she tucked in. "Omg, it tastes good too." She said as she gobbled up the whole thing.

"Wow someone likes their first course." Heather said who was sitting next to Astrid said.