Chapter 55: Sleepover before the trip.

Fast forward to 2 weeks on a Friday evening...

Heather's pov

"Heather, have you gotten all the things you need for your trip to Singapore?" Mom asked.

"Yep, just gotten a few more things to pack." I replied as I tried to close my luggage. Finally, after 5 minutes, my luggage was finally closed.

"Enjoy your stay in Singapore, and your sleepover at Hiccup's house tonight." Mom said.

"Take care of yourself." Dad added.

"Bye guys, I'll see y'all on Monday." I said as I waved at them. I then whipped out my phone and texted the others

Heather: Astrid, Fishlegs, Ruff, Tuff, Snotlout, wanna head to Hiccup's house together?"

Astrid: I'm not done packing yet, I'll head there myself.

Snotlout: I'm heading over right now, wanna go together?

Heather: Sure Snotlout, how about Fishlegs, Ruff and Tuff?

Fishlegs: I'll head there myself

Ruffnut and Tuffnut: Us too

Heather: Alright then, Snotlout, since you live near me I'll meet you... ummmmm

Snotlout: At the playground?

Heather: Alright, see y'all later

I then headed to the playground near my house to wait for Snotlout. Coincidentally, we bumped into each other before we reached the playground.

"Hey Snotlout." I started.

"Hey" He replied as we continued our journey to Hiccup's house.

"So, excited to go to Singapore tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's gonna be even better. My dad booked first class tickets for all of us and it's my first time sitting in first class." He replied as my eyes widened open.

"First class?! That's awesome, I've never been on first class before. Wait, you're rich, just like Hiccup, how come tomorrow is your first time sitting in first class?" I asked.

"I may be rich but because of my grades in the past years, I seldom or sometimes never travel. The most my dad could book is economy class." Snotlout explained.

"Well, at least you should be proud that you get to sit in first class." I said as the both of us continued walking to Hiccup's house.

Astrid's pov

I was still packing my stuff after seeing Heather's message in the group chat, I had so many things to bring.

"Sissy, where are you going?" Caroline came into my room and asked.

"I'm going to Hiccup's house for a sleepover, and then I'm leaving for 3 days to go Singapore." I replied.

"Can I come too?" Caroline asked.

"Sorry sweetie, you aren't old enough to fly with your sister. We'll go to Singapore one day alright." Mom replied as she came into my room.

"Are you all ready to travel tomorrow." Mom asked.

"Yea, almost, I'm gonna miss you guys but I wish you guys could come." I said as I took my luggage and left my room.

"Be safe alright." Mom said.

"I'm gonna miss you all." I said as I stepped out of the house and saw the twins and Fishlegs walking closer to my house.

"Fishlegs, Ruff, Tuff, wait for me." I called out and they immediately heard my voice. The three of them waved to my parents as they waved back.

"Hey Caroline, miss uncle Tuffnut will ya?" Tuffnut yelled.

"Uncle?" I said.

"Alright uncle Tuffnut, I'll miss you." Caroline yelled back as I gave my parents one last hug and went to join the three of them.

Hiccup's pov

"Hiccup, are they coming over now?" Mom asked while I was lazing on the couch watching a Netflix series.

"Maybe." I replied back. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I sprung up of the couch and went to the front door. When I opened the door, it was Heather and Snotlout.

"Hey guys, where's the rest of the gang." I asked.

"They're on their way, they should be here soon." Heather replied.

"You guys can put your luggages in the dance studio since well we won't be using it." I said as Heather and Snotlout went to the dance studio. Just as I was about to close the door, I heard a voice saying, "Hold on there mister." I jumped a little and swung the door open, it was Astrid, Fishlegs and the twins.

"Oh, it was you guys, I thought it was some police officer at first." I said as the four of them chuckled a little.

"You guys can put your luggages in the dance studio since no one is using it for the next few hours." I said as the four of them proceeded to the dance studio.

"Whatcha watching Hiccup? Oh, I know this series." Heather asked as she sat down on the couch.

"I know that series, it's Single's Inferno." Tuffnut said. "The reality show me and Ruff just finished watching." He continued.

"I know that series too, I ship Oh Jin-Taek and Kang Soyeon, they're my favourite ship in the series." Snotlout said as everyone else started chiming into the conversation.

"Hey gang, want anything to eat, my mom might order KFC." I asked.

"We're fine, we're not that hungry, we just want the chicken and cheese fries all that." Astrid said.

"Alright then, Mom, you heard them, right?" I asked.

"Heard them loud and clear." My mom replied as she whipped out her phone and placed orders. "Alright, it should come in half an hour or so." She said. Half an hour later, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it since you Single Inferno fans are obssesed with watching Single's Inferno." Mom said as she went to get the door. When she came back in, all of us could smell the chicken from afar.

"Yeaaaaaaaaaah, let's eat." Tuffnut said as he got up and went to the dining room to get his food. The rest of the gang then followed behind to get their dinner while taking a break from watchgin Single's Inferno. When Hiccup switched out of his Netflix account, Harry Potter was showing.

"Woah, what a coincidence, Prisoner of Azkaban just started." I said. "And I think it's a marathon, Goblet of fire is showing after Prisoner of Azkaban and so on." I continued.

"Just curious, what time does the marathon end?" Snotlout asked. "Our flight is at 10am tomorrow." He continued.

"Let me see, woah, it ends at 1.15am" I said as I checked the last movie ending time (Deathly Hallows part 2).

"We should do this again another time. We'll watch until about 11.15pm then we'll head off to bed, meaning, we'll stop watching in the middle of Half-blood prince." I said as everyone agreed.

Time skip to 11pm at night...

"Hiccup, remember to switch off the TV after you guys are done watching the movie. I'm gonna head to bed first, enjoy your trip tomorrow." Mom said as she headed upstairs to her room.

"Well, I'm heading upstairs to sleep." Snotlout said as he yawned and got up.

"Us too." Heather and Ruffnut said as they got up.

"It's almost 11.15pm, we should go to sleep now." I said as I turned off the TV as the rest of the gang went to my room and slept. Tomorrow was an exciting day for us.