Chapter 19: This isn't a dormitory

Hiccup's pov

After another two hours on the road, the van pulled up outside a hotel instead of a dormitory. I was confused so I turned to Astrid and she shrugged. As we got off the bus, I got called out by my teacher.

"Miss, what's going on, why are we here?" I asked.

"Calm down Hiccup, the teachers and I noticed that you have been bullied for three years and we all feel sympathetic for you so we decided to let you and your gang stay in a hotel so that no one would disturb you." The teacher explained as I was shocked by her words.

'Was she for real?' I thought.

"Wow, this is such a privilege, thank you for everything." I said as I picked up my bags and joined the gang.

The teacher assigned us our rooms and looks like my roommates were Astrid, Heather and Fishlegs while our neighbors were the twins, Dagur and Eret.

"Alright everyone, settle into your rooms, rest a while and grab your beach stuff, we're heading there to join the rest of the school in a bit and if anyone asks if you're staying in a hotel just say no." The teacher instructed as all of us settled down in our rooms.

For the rest of the time, I was lying on the queen sized bed watching the television while Astrid was next to me looking through her phone.

"I'm gonna change out of these clothes." Astrid started as she got out of bed and to her luggage.

"That shirt is nice, why change out of your entire outfit?" I asked.

"I'm wearing a black shirt, it's hot her in Out-Cast village, obviously black emits heat so I'm changing out of my outfit." Astrid replied.

"But I like that outfit." I pouted.

"Oh don't worry, I'm wearing it again later." Astrid said as she took her dress from her luggage and went to the bathroom to change out of her casual clothes. Once she was done, she was as stunning as ever.

"Hey, wanna see what Fishlegs and Heather are up to?" She asked. I nodded as we went to their room which was interconnected to our room with a living room for the four of us to share. When we peeked into their room, Fishlegs was reading while Heather was sleeping.

"You guys going now?" Fishlegs asked as me and Astrid nodded as we walked back to our room to get our stuff. Suddenly there was a knock on the door which woke Heather up. When I opened the door, it was the twins, Dagur and Eret.

"You guys ready?" Dagur asked.

"Yeah, let's go." Astrid replied as she grabbed my arm as we left the room with Heather and Fishlegs following behind us.