Chapter 64: Quadruple dates

Astrid's pov

It was a Monday, a day after my trip to Singapore, just graduated a few weeks ago and I'm starting to miss high school, though I have only studied at Berk High for a few months but I got along with everyone perfectly. It was almost afternoon and I was lying in bed, thinking how I should kill time until I got a text from the group chat.

Heather: Hey guys, wanna go out today? Or should we hang at Hiccup's house again.

Hiccup: Maybe not my house again, what about Astrid's house?

Astrid: Nah, I feel like going out, I got the perfect place for couples and its free entry.

Heather: Where is it at?

Astrid: It's somewhere near the twins house on the East side, not too far from our houses.

Tuffnut: Sounds like a great idea, see y'all later

I walked to my closet to see what I can wear for a date in the east with Hiccup and the other duos in the gang.

"Oh, these look matching." I said as I took out a pastel pink top paired with a pink pair of trousers. I put my hair up in a ponytail, grabbed my sunglasses and gazed myself in the mirror.

"Going on another date with Hiccup?" Mom asked as she stuck her head in my room.

"Yeah, and with the rest of the gang since all of us are dating and I thought of a good place in the east to go for a date." I replied. "It's like a garden with Instagram worthy couple pictures." I continued.

"Oh, how nice, well enjoy yourself, by the way, your sister liked the Light Fury plush toy you bought her." Mom said.

"Well, I gotta go soon, Hiccup's picking me up later." I said as I went out of my room and downstairs.

"Omg, the light fury is so cute." I heard Caroline squeal while she was in the living room watching the third How To Train Your Dragon movie.

"Yayyy, fly, fly, fly." She continued.

"Hey Caroline, you like the light fury plush I bought you?" I asked as I picked her up. She hugged me back and replied, "Yes sissy, thank you."

"Awwww, you're welcome." I said.

"Is that Hiccup?" Caroline said pointing out of the window.

"Oh, right, gotta go sis, see you later." I said as I put her down, went to the front door to put on my boots and leave.

"Hey Hiccup-" I paused when I saw him on his skateboard.

'Woah, since when did he know how to skate?' I wondered.

"Morning my fair maiden, ready to go?" Hiccup asked dramatically.

"Hey, since when do you skate?" I asked. "And, you don't have to be so dramatic." I continued as I chuckled.

"I started last year, get on." Hiccup replied as I got on his skateboard.

"You might wanna hold on tightly." He said as I hugged him tightly, not wanting to fall. He then started skating.

"THIS IS SCARY BUT FUN!!!!!!" I yelled as I enjoyed the wind in my hair.

'This is an interesting way of transport, I should learn how to skateboard too.' I thought. When we reached the park, everyone was already at the entrance.

"Hey, there's the last pair over there." I heard Heather as she pointed at us. Once the skate board came to a stop, I got off and walked to the gang.

"Astrid, I know that pair of pants you're wearing." Nichole started.