Chapter 49: End of year exams

Author's pov

One week has passed and everyone was nervous for their papers. They had their own strengths and weakness in certain subjects but nonetheless, everyone still puts in their effort in doing each question properly. Will Snotlout make his father proud for once?

Once everyone entered the exam room, the invigilator handed everyone their papers and explained the rules and regulations of the exam.

"Alright, you may begin." The invigilator said as the students flipped open the papers. After that certain amount of time given for the paper, the invigilator shouted, "Students, please put down your pens while I go around to collect the papers."

The students had to hear the same invigilator say the same things for 5 days. The last time the students would hear the invigilator say those two phrases at the start and end of the exam is on Friday for their Humanities paper.

On Friday...

"Students, please put your pens down while I collect your papers." The invigilator said as she walked around the rows of tables to collect everyone's paper. Once she has counted all the papers, she put down the papers and said, "Alright, you may leave." As free as a bird, everyone took their bags and dashed out of the classroom in excitement.

"OUR EXMAS ARE FINALLY OVER!!!!!!" Tuffnut yelled in excitement.

"Hey, how did you guys find the Geography paper?" Snotlout asked.

"It wasn't that bad actually, those things about convectional rainfall and stuff came out, at least I memorized everything the teacher gave you know." Tuffnut replied.

"So, what do you guys wanna do since well, exams are over." Astrid asked.

"Let's go Baskin Robbins at the mall to celebrate us finishing our exams." Heather suggested as everyone agreed.

Don't mind me, this part is a lil short.