Chapter 46: 6 flags with the gang

Disclaimer: I have never been to 6 flags before because I live very far from the 6 flags theme parks around the world so I'm gonna try and make the descriptions fit a theme park scenario. Also please don't hate me for not going to 6 flags and for being asian cause I'm from Singapore cause I heard Asian hate is circulating all around the world so yea, back to the story. Ps. I made a 6 flags theme park here in Berk cuz, why not?

Author's pov

6 flags was the theme park in Berk that everyone enjoys. There were many awesome rides, delicious food trucks and so on. The gang were talking, laughing, having their time at 6 flags before everyone takes their exams.

"Guys, that ride looks fun." Tuffnut said, pointing at the roller coaster that goes forward most of the time until at one point, it goes backwards.

"Woah, that looks fun, let's go on it." Heather said as the gang went to wait in line. The queue was super long and the wait was 45 minutes. After the gang went on the roller coaster, Tuffnut took out his vlogging camera he was holding but no one noticed and continued vlogging.

"Woah Tuff, since when do you vlog?" Hiccup asked.

"Well, since last year actually." Tuffnut said. "I even have a Youtube channel where I play Mobile Legends, Valorant and so on." He continued.

"You should've told us you had a Youtube channel." Astrid said. Suddenly, a light bulb lit Tuffnut's head.

"Hey, I got an idea, we should start out own Youtube channel, the 6 of us." He suggested. "It has actually been in my mind for a while." He continued.

"Cool, what should we name it- OH NO..." Astrid said as she saw Mark coming close to the gang.

"Guys, let's move somewhere else." Ruffnut said as the gang shifted to somewhere else so that Mark wouldn't see Astrid.

"Phew, thanks guys. Oh look, there's a carnival there." Astrid said as she dragged Hiccup towards the carnival. The gang played many games, won many prizes and ate loads of delicious food while they were there. 2 hours later, the gang was gathered at the exit of 6 flags, waiting for Hiccup's dad to pick them up.

"I got an idea on what we should name our Youtube channel, Berk vlogs." Hiccup suggested.

"Berk High vlogs, since we study at Berk High." Tuffnut said.

"We shouldn't actually vlog about school, we should vlog on what we do in our daily lives outside school." Ruffnut said.

"Yeah, like we can do challenges, pranks, travel vlogs in the future, QnAs and if we ever get famous, we could travel the world and do meet and greets." Heather said.

"I got a better name for our Youtube channel. 6 wholesome teens." Astrid said and everyone loved the idea.

"Alright, I'll create the Youtube channel and upload our vlog there, after editing it first." Tuffnut said.

"Astrid is good at editing, if you watch her Youtube channel. She should be the channel's editor." Heather suggested. "Whatever raw footage we took on our phones, we'll send it to Astrid and she'll help us edit and upload it to our Youtube channel." She continued.

"Wait Astrid, aren't you worried about your phone storage, since well you're doing most of the editing and stuff." Fishlegs asked.

"It's fine, I'll store whatever videos we have in a folder and if my phone were to ever run out of storage, everything will be safe in the cloud." Astrid explained. A few minutes later, the van of Hiccup's dad pulled up and everyone got into the van.