Chapter 63: Surprise visitor

Time in Berk: 9.15pm

Author's pov

The gang got off the plane a few minutes ago and are now at the conveyer belt waiting for their luggages.

"Omg, I saw my parents." Heather said as she waved at her parents standing outside.

"Hey Astrid, I saw your parents next to mine." She told Astrid.

"No way, my sister is there too. It's her bedtime now but well I guess she was excited to see me so she decided to come along I guess." Astrid said looking out at the waiting area and saw her parents and sister.

"Hey Astrid, your luggage is here already." Hiccup said as he helped her take her luggage.

"Oh, sorry, I was looking at my family, I think I found your parents too Hiccup." Astrid said pointing at his parents who were talking Snotlout's father. Hiccup's father was friends with Snotlout's father since they went to the same college and were roommates.

"Hey their talking to Snotlout's dad." Hiccup said.

"Wait, what?" Snotlout exclaimed.

"TUFFNUT!!!!!!" The gang heard someone yell from a distance, but they couldn't locate where that random person was yelling from.

"Did you guys hear that?" Heather asked as the gang nodded.

"Is there a spirit summoning Tuffnut's soul or something?" Ruffnut asked.

"What in the, no, why would a spirit want to summon me?" Tuffnut asked.

"Well, our luggages are here already, we should head out." Heather said as the gang exited as one. Astrid who was the first one to come out caught sight of her parents

"Mom, Dad." She said as she ran to her parents.

"Awwww, there's our big girl, how was Singapore?" Her mom asked.

"I bet she and the gang had fun." Hiccup's mom said as she and Hiccup's father came over to Astrid's parents as Hiccup went over to his parents.

"There's my boy." Hiccup's father said as he hugged his son.

"Yep...Good to...see...you...too" Hiccup said, struggling to breathe as everyone else laughed.

"Don't strangle Hiccup Stoick." Caroline said.

"Haha, I'm not gonna strangle him, don't worry." Hiccup's dad said.

Tuffnut's pov

"TUFFNUT, OVER HERE!!!!!!!" That same person screamed my name when I was coming out of the conveyer belt.

"Hey sis, there goes that person yelling my name again." I said to Ruffnut. "Do you know who was that?" I asked.

"Hmmm, not sure." Ruffnut said, looking around to find that person who kept screaming his name until she caught sight of a girl in a white shirt and red mini skirt wearing boots (Nichole) holding a sign that says 'Tuffnut, I miss you'

"Ummm, bro, you might wanna look who's there." Ruffnut said as she pointed at Nichole. My eyes widened open, I couldn't believe who I'm seeing, my girlfriend was just standing there waiting for my presence.

"Take my luggage sis." I said as I ran over to Nichole and hugged her while lifting her off the ground.

"I'm so sorry for not bringing you along, I promise we'll go to Singapore one day for our honeymoon." I said as I hugged her once again.

"Awwww, babe, your too sweet." Nichole said, she was a head shorter than me, she may be a teacher's pet in high school and has an obsession with me, I thought she was perfect.

"Awww, what a sweet reunion we have here." Snotlout commented as everyone walked over to me and Nichole.

"Well, its getting late now, we should all head home now, we can hang out tomorrow." Heather said, yawning.

"Cool, see you guys tomorrow." I said as all of us went our separate ways.

Astrid's pov

"So, Astrid, did you get anything in Singapore?" Mom asked.

"Oh yes, I got a few things, they're in my luggage, I got to unload my luggage first." I said as I went to my room. Looks like Stormfly has been waiting in my room since I left.

"Stormfly, hey girl, I missed you." I said as I pet my beagle. I laid my luggage on the floor and took out the Light Fury plush I bought from Universal Studios.

"Caroline." I called out but there wasn't an answer.

"Caroline." I called out again. My mom came into my room and asked, "What is it dear?"

"Nothing, I wanted to give her this Light Fury plush I found at Universal Studios yesterday." I replied, holding up the Light Fury plush toy.

"Omg, your sister has been begging us to buy that for her." Mom said.

"I know, but it was way cheaper in Singapore." I said. "It was like $15 only, the ones here are like $25." I continued.

"Caroline is asleep now so I'll put this next to her bed so she will see it when she wakes up tomorrow." Mom said. "It's getting late now, you should get some rest since you had a long day today." She continued.

"I will mom, let me unpack these last few clothes and I'll head to bed." I said. "Love you mom, good night." I continued.

"Love you too dear, goodnight." Mom said as she closed my room door. I unpacked the last few clothes and stored my luggage in the corner. I changed into a fresh set of night clothes I bought in Singapore and flopped myself onto the bed, tomorrow was another day.