Chapter 58: A day at Universal Studios Singapore

Sunday (Day 2 in Singapore)

Time: 7.45am

Heather's pov

It was 7.45am and Astrid and I were the only ones up.

"Morning girl, how was your sleep last night?" I asked.

"Great, the bed was super comfortable." Astrid replied. "What are we gonna wear today, I was thinking you, me and Ruffnut should match today." She continued.

"That sounds like the best idea I have ever heard, let's see what we brought first." I said.

"Hey girls." Ruffnut said as she stepped into the bedroom.

"Oh hey Ruff, Astrid as I were just about to see what clothes we had so the three of us could match." I explained.

"I love that idea, I'll get whatever clothes I have." Ruffnut said as she went to her luggage and took out whatever clothes she brought.

"Okay, let's see, we can probably wear shorts and a crop top since well the weather here is hotter than Berk at this time." Ruffnut started as she rummaged through her clothes.

"Good idea, our shorts are quite matching so I guess we can go with that, but colour crop top should we wear?" Astrid asked.

"Definitely pink." I replied.

"Alright, pink it is." Astrid said as the three of us searched for a pink crop top.

"Alright girls, here's my final look." I said.

"Nice." Astrid commented.

"I like how the aesthetics of the shirt is similar even though the shade of pink isn't. Ruffnut added.

"Great, we're all kind off matching now." I said. "Let's take a selfie." I continued as I whipped out my phone and snapped some pictures. I glanced at the time on my phone and was shocked.

"Omg, its 8am here which means it's like 6 in the morning back at Berk." I said.

"Woah, that early in Berk." Astrid exclaimed.

"Should we wake the boys up, the shuttle bus taking us to Universal Studios arrives at 9.30am according to Snotlout." I said.

"Yeah, maybe we should." Ruffnut said.

Astrid's pov

"Yeah, maybe we should." I said. Heather and Ruffnut went out of the bedroom to wake up the three boys outside while I try to wake Hiccup up.

"Hiccup, time to wake up, we've got a long day today." I whispered into his ear.

"Astrid, can we cuddle longer, it's to early." Hiccup replied to me sleepily.

"Maybe tonight, we got a long day today, we gotta have breakfast then the shuttle bus picks us up at 10.15am you know, if you get up now we'll cuddle later after breakfast while waiting for the shuttle bus to come." I said and Hiccup immediately got out of bed and got changed.

'That escalated quickly.' I thought.

Heather and Ruffnut's pov

"Boys, time to get up, we got a long day today." Heather said but none of them are waking up.

"FISHLEGS, SNOTLOUT, TUFF, GET YOU BUTTS OUT OF BED!!!!" Ruffnut yelled and there still wasn't any response. "Wait here Heather." Ruffnut said as she went to her luggage and got an airhorn.

"Uhhhh, why did you bring that along." Heather asked.

"Hey guys, are the rest up yet." Hiccup asked as he came out of the room with Astrid behind him. "Ruff, why do you have an airhorn with you?" He asked.