Chapter 56: Embarking to Singapore

Saturday 6.15am...

Astrid's pov

"Astrid, you up?" Heather whispered.

"Heather, it's too early, go back to sleep." I groaned as I draped the blanket over myself, covering my face. Heather uncovered me from under the blanket and said, "C'mon, we should go prepare now, Ruffnut's up too."

"Yeah Astrid, after we're done we can take some mirror selfies in the dance studio." Ruffnut said.

"Please Astrid, get up, c'mon." Heather pleaded.

"Alright, alright, I'll get up." I said, going into the dance studio and got my outfit for the day.

"We look great." I commented.

"Quick, let's take a mirror selfie before the boys come in." Heather said as she whipped out her phone and posed.

"I'm so excited for later, oh hey girls." Snotlout said as he came into the dance studio with the rest of the boys behind him. "Damn, you girls look beautiful, especially you Ruff." He continued as he winked at Ruffnut as she blushed.

"Hey girls, you're up early and ready." Hiccup said.

"Yeah, we're excited." Ruffnut said.

"Okay gang, I called a taxi already and it's coming soon so pack your stuff and we're off to the airport." Hiccup announced as everyone started to pack their stuff up before the taxi comes.

Time skip to the airport after checking in and dropping off their luggages...

Author's pov

"So, what do you guys want to eat since we haven't had breakfast yet?" Tuffnut asked as the gang walked around the airport, looking for a food and beverage outlet to eat a light breakfast. After walking for 5 minutes, Astrid caught sight of Starbucks and said, "We should grab something light at Starbucks before heading to the departure lounge."

"Sounds great, let's go." Heather said as the gang walked to Starbucks and got a seat. After ordering what they wanted, everyone was talking about Singapore.

"So Snotlout, which hotel are we staying in?" Tuffnut asked.

"My dad booked this hotel near Marina Bay Sands called Mandarin Oriental, check this out, here's a little overview of our rooms." Snotlout said as he showed the gang a picture.

"My dad booked the city suite which is interconnected to the living room." He continued.

"Woah, that couch is huge, literally 3 people can sleep there." Tuffnut said.

"Yeah, we're getting extra beds, one to put next to the couch and the other one in the bedroom next to the king-sized bed." Snotlout explained.

"Okay, but who's sleeping where?" Ruffnut asked.

"We'll go to the hotel and find out, right now, the boarding gate is open, we should head there so we won't miss our flight." Astrid said as the gang got up and left for the boarding gate.

"Snotlout, I can't believe your father bought all of us first class tickets, we have never been on first class before." Astrid said along the way to the boarding gate.

"Nah, its nothing, my father was just so proud of me he decided to book first class instead of economy class." Snotlout said as the gang lined up for security check and headed into the boarding lounge.

"Hey guys, it's almost time to board the plane so I'm gonna have to turn off the camera for 4 hours, but I'll vlog if we can so, PEACE!" Tuffnut said as he stopped vlogging and turned off his camera. "So excited for the trip." He continued.