Chapter 24: The art science museum

Hiccup's pov

The morning sun shone through the translucent curtains, blinding my sight. Astrid was still sleeping so I got up and got ready for the day. Today, we were going to the museum for the whole morning, after that, we were going to an animal farm to see some animals, and to feed some of them too and of course at night, we were going to watch Heather and Astrid perform at the talent show.

When I opened the door, the whole gang was in the room, watching the television.

"Morning Hiccup, where's Astrid?" Heather asked.

"She's still sleeping." I replied.

"Oh, well she better be up, we have to meet the teacher at the hotel lobby at 10am." Heather said

"10am, what time is it now." Astrid came out of the room and asked. Her hair was in a mess and was yawning every few seconds.

"Gee girl, you're a hot mess, you should brush out your hair and change out of your night clothes." Heather suggested.

"Right, give me a moment." Astrid said as she grabbed her clothes and changed. When she came out, she was a complete different person in her outfit and her hair in a simple ponytail. We all went down for breakfast at a cafe in the hotel and since there was a bit of time, we chilled in our rooms for a while before actually meeting the teacher. ~A/n: I didn't describe Astrid's outfit here but her outfit is shown above. ~

~Time skip to boarding the van~

Astrid's pov

"Hey Hiccup, mind if I steal your girl for the ride to the museum, I got some things to talk to her about." Heather said when Hiccup was about to sit next to me.

"Hey, don't be sad, I promise we will sit together when we are going to the animal farm." I said. Finally, Hiccup let Heather sit next to me while Hiccup sat next to his bestfriend, Fishlegs.

"So, excited to perform later at night?" Heather asked as she nudged me.

"I'm kind of nervous, it's my first time performing with a girl from Berk High who is now my bestie." I said, already feeling nervous.

"It's alright Astrid, I was like that too when I had to compete with other schools." Heather said, making me feel less nervous.

"Anyways, I've changed now, I never had the courage to post dance covers but now, I do, cause I'm Astrid the fearless." I announced proudly.

"You sure are Astrid the fearless now." Heather said as we both chuckled.

"We're here." The teacher said as we got our stuff and left the van. Standing outside the museum was a tour guide and the rest of our classmates.

"Alright guys, I have a tour guide here to give you a private tour of the museum. So enjoy yourselves and I'll see you at the cafe in an hour." The teacher said as she left us with the tour guide.