chapter 29

stan itadori for a nice year! (junpain:( )

"w-what?" 

Yeonjun stood there stiffly. 'no this must be a joke right?'  He thought desperately.

Just when he thought that maybe soobin can maybe i don't know, like him back? He already lost even though the game hasn't started yet. 

Soobin and Yeji smiled and waved around for the audience. Everyone clapped their hands as the couple stood on the stage. "Good Evening everyone. My name is Choi Soobin and this is my fiance, Yeji Hwang. And together we want both of our companies to grow even bigger. And to that, we will marry each other out of love."  Soobin mentally grimaced at the words he said. There's no way that he will love Yeji...

Yeji smiled and tightened her grip on Soobin's hand. "That's all for today you can continue with your own business. HAve a wonderful night everyone!" Yeji chirped with an annoyingly high voice.

Yeonjun sniffled and wiped his eye. 'tears?'  

Yeonjun's mother looked at her son. "are you alright sweetie?" Yeonjun looked at her startled. He faked a laugh and act as if something was inside his eye. "something came onto my eye, i'll go to the restroom first mom." He smiled reassuringly. 

His mother looked at him worriedly. "sure son. Just call us if ever you feel uncomfortable okay?" Yeonjun smiled and nodded. 

Yeonjun's mother sighed. Her husband tightened his grip on her but not too tight to strange her. "are you fine honey?" 

She sighed. "maybe I shouldn't have invited him to this event?" He chuckled and patted her head. "it's fine honey, he is just adjusting to the atmosphere. Don't think too much okay?" She smiled and laughed. "okay, okay. Let's eat!" He laughed and jogged towards the buffet. 

-----

Yeonjun sighed as he washed his face. "what are you crying for idiot. You already knew at first that he will never be yours." He sighed, frustrated at himself. 

He looked at himself in the mirror. "you- stop your feelings for him. Don't make the same mistakes twice." He stated firmly as he pointed his finger at the mirror. He sighed and picked some tissue to wiped his hands. He smiled at the mirror, feeling somewhat determined and left the room. 

As cliche as it sounds, just as when he was about to go out. His body was slammed against something hard. He looked up to apologized but stood there, shocked. 

"Mark? What are you doing here?" 

Mark grinned and hugged yeonjun. "yeonjunnieee~~~ I missed you!" 

Yeonjun awkwardly laughed and hugged Mark backed. "what are you doing at this party?" Yeonjun asked as he slowly backed away from the hug. Mark pouted at yeonjun. "not an 'i missed you too Mark'?" Yeonjun rolled his eyes playfully. "I missed you too. Now tell me why you are here."

"calm down papi~ Obviously since my parents were also invited." Yeonjun nodded understandingly. 

"so that means you also heard the announcement earlier, huh?" Yeonjun said as he leaned on the bathroom's sink. 

Mark side glanced yeonjun as he leaned on the wall. "yeah...are you okay?" 

Yeonjun looked at Mark with eyes that held emptiness. "why wouldn't I be okay? I'm happy for them."