Chapter 10

Kai arrived late than he expected.

He just had to buy last minute ice cream. I mean who says no to ice cream? no one.

He arrived at the park where he and soobin usually hanged out. Note the past tense.

Kai went towards the bench where they usually sat, only to find soobin with crossed arms and an annoyed face.

"What?" Hueningkai asked feeling quite anxious on what would soobin would tell. 'urgent, you say'

"why are you so late?" Soobin asked, trying his best to calm down.

Hueningkai gulped and then answered quietly. "i saw an ice cream store so why not buy?" He shrugged then plopped down beside soobin and then licked his mint chocolate flavored ice cream.

Soobin just shooked his head and sighed.

"ah right! What 'urgent thing' do you want to say to me?" Huening kai looked up to soobin as he ate the last bite of cone.

Soobin hesitantly held Hueningkai's hands, but in the end, went against his own will. The 'urgent thing' would be really hurtful to kai and he was full guilty on what his parents told him.

"w-well.." He scratched his neck awkwardly and averted his gaze on the ground. While hueningkai just looked at him confuse.

"what is it hyung? is it something really important?" He asked silently hoping it would calm his hyung's nerves.

Even if they were in bad terms as of now, he still can't help but to have the urge to comfort his hyung. Especially when he looled up to him as a leader and a brother. They were really that close. Well, in the past i must say.

Soobin only sighed and told Huening kai everything his parents told him with a heavy heart.

"WHAT?!" Hueningkai yelled furiously at him as he stood up.

"kai, i swear i tried to stop them but it was just-.."

Kai scoffed, "what hyung? you can't defend yourself? are you that weak?" He can't help but feel bewildered, very surprised, betrayed in a way and just plain angry and annoyed.

Soobin also sat up with an annoyed face.

"you don't know how much I defended you to my parents Kai and you will just straight up accuse me shit?!" He yelled back.

Hueningkai scoffed again for the secomd time, "well if you defend me 'all the time.." he sarcastically said while making hand quotes. "this wouldn't happen! you just want to keep your good son facade don't you?!" At this point, Hueningkai doesn't even know what he said, he was blinded by his anger.

Soobin felt a hit on his heart, hueningkai just said what would made soobin break down. Being the only heir of a company isn't the best life. It was hard, all he just wanted to do was to be free and do what he want.

But, being the only son of the Choi's Company, man, he was like caged up like an animal. He couldn't do anything but just follow his father and mother's order. It was as if he wasn't their son. He was more of like a slave.

Sometimes, more like most of the times, soobin wished that he was born as a normal kid, with a normal life with normal friend and normal reputation. But no, he was born as the only heir of the Choi's Enterprises. And damn was it hard.

Soobin jabbed a finger on the younger's chest, "you don't know what if feels like to live to your family's expectations! you don't know how hard it is for me that they only treat me normally infront of other business mans! you don't know how much i want to just live normally! you don't know! nobody does! He shouted furiously.

"so shut the fuck up if you don't feel what i feel!!" Soobin shouted so much he turned red.

While hueningkai just stood there, very guilty of what happend. Yes, he did know how soobin's feels just not literally, he's just aware. And he was thankful he had a normal life than soobin. And his mouth just had to act up.

"aish, you stupid mouth!" Hueningkai facepalmed himself as he walked out the park with a heavy heart.

-----

hey guys

sorry if it is shorter than the other chapters im really sorry. I just really have no ideas left and i was busy reading bl so 👉👈

and 2 FUCKING DAYS LEFT GUYS I-