Chapter 48 (Camp trip pt. 3)

Beomgyu gently- almost making sure not to make a sound- when he opened the door to his and Soobin's room. It was made out of polished wood just like how cabins are in movies. That's what Beomgyu thinks the room looked like. It looks relaxing but Beomgyu couldn't relax even if he was forced to because...Soobin was his roommate. 

The boy hoped Soobin was with Yeonjun or was just out of the room but not everything is in his favor. Soobin was there, sitting on the bed opposite to a vacant one. He looked like he was texting someone. 

Beomgyu was not a dumb one. He knows the one Soobin was texting was Yeji. With the other's face scrunched up in a frown and the irritation in Soobin's face. Yep, it was definitely Yeji...well that's what he thinks so but he couldn't care less to be honest. 

He placed his bag beside the bed and bowed respectfully to Soobin without saying a word, then he left the cabin as quickly as he could. It wasn't even a day but the air inside the room was already unbearable. 

Beomgyu sighed and fumbled with the string of his hoodie as he wandered aimlessly, thinking about different things when a thought crossed his mind. 

It was when he and both Taehyun and Kai met up last week. 

-----

(Before the announcement of the Camping trip)

Beomgyu stared at his phone with Taehyun's text notification glaring at him. he hesitantly clicked the notification and exhaled sharply when he read it. "I knew this time would come sooner or later.." He mumbled to himself. 

Taehyun-ah

Hey, Beomgyu hyung. I wanna talk with you...Can you spare me some time?

Beomgyu hyung

hey. Taehyun it's..been a while. 

Depends on whether what we will be talking about.

If it's about Yeonjun hyung then forget about it and don't get involved

"Please stop making me more pathetic Taehyun.." Beomgyu pleads, swallowing himself with self-hatred.

Taehyun-ah

ha~ guess I can't hide it then. 

Yes, it's about Yeonjun hyung. It's not about whether you want to or not hyung. You will go and explain. 

Beomgyu hyung

What if I don't know anything?

Taehyun-ah

Don't give me that bs hyung.

Do you think I haven't noticed how you look all these months? 

I know you're doing this for a reason and if you didn't then...let Yeonjun hyung be the judge.