Chapter 46 (Camp trip pt. 1)

"The camp trip for this year is planned." 

The homeroom teacher's voice echoed throughout the room. The students processed what she said and finally exclaimed in unison. "WHAT?!" 

Ms. Cheng covered her ears and calmed the class down. "I know that it's almost the end of the year and there will be a sudden camp trip. I also don't know why..hehe. Oh! Only seniors are allowed to go on this camp trip said the director." She explained sheepishly. 

Murmurs were heard all over the classrooms. Some were complaining, some were excited and most didn't care and just went along with it. 

 Yeonjun looked at Soobin with a confused gaze. "A camp trip? But it's almost the end of the year.."

Soobin shrugged and smiled at Yeonjun. "I don't know hyung, maybe they want us, seniors, to let off for once?" 'ah- I guess this was part of yeji's plan.' 

The older sighed and laid his head on his desk. "well, whatever." He grabbed Soobin's hand. "As long as you're there I don't really care." He smiled widely. 

Soobin playfully laughed at Yeonjun, teasing him. Yeonjun pouted. "But it's true!"

------

"A camp trip?" Taehyun clarified blankly while sipping his juice.

Yeonjun and Soobin nodded. "Yeah, and it's just for seniors too," Yeonjun added. 

Hueningkai grimaced. "At the end of the year? what id the director thinking..?" 

The three of them shrugged, not knowing the answer (Just lazy to complain). 

Taehyun placed his milk on the table in the cafeteria. "Well...I guess this can be a good thing for you, seniors, to relax." Yeonjun nodded, agreeing. "Yeah, Ms. Cheng also said that there would be no strict rules just no alcohol." He giggled. 

Soobin chuckled. "I doubt that they won't bring any." 

"Oh! So if it's just for seniors then the ones in the other section will also come?" Kai asked. Taehyun looked up at Kai as if thanking him for reminding him. "Oh, that's right! I just realized.." Yeonjun mumbled, feeling reluctant since yeji. (you know)

Soobin noticed Yeonjun's mood changed and grabbed his hand below and placed it on his lap. he interlocked their hands. "Don't worry hyung. I'll be beside you." He ensured making Yeonjun laughed and laid his head on Soobin's shoulder. "I know." 

The school bell rang indicating lunchtime was finish and the four friends parted ways to go to their class. 

Taehyun sighed and rubbed his temples when he finally got to sit down on his chair. Kai shook him. "Are you okay? You look distracted ever since earlier," he asked worriedly. Taehyun smiled and nudged Kai and smiled teasingly. "Ehh~ You're worried for me?" 

Kai rolled his eyes playfully and laughed. "Okay jokes aside. Did something happen?" He asked seriously. Taehyun pursed his lips. "I asked Beomgyu to meet up." Kai's eyes widened. "What? Does Yeonjun hyung know?" Taehyun shook his head sternly and pointed at kai. 

"Don't tell him. I'll get the bottom of this alone." He said. Kai closed and opened his hand. "I'll- I'll go with you. I wanna know too." 

Taehyun looked at him with serious eyes. "Are you sure?" 

Kai nodded. "Yes, I am." 

Taehyun sighed and put his elbow on his desk. "We'll meet with Beomgyu after school at that convenience store near the school." Kai looked at him and asked. "But he agreed?" Taehyun nodded. "Yeah.." 

Kai sighed. "Well whatever, But I will surely not let him hurt hyung anymore." Taehyun nodded. 'I also hope you're okay Beomgyu.' He thought.

-----

I'm sorry for the shorter chapter than usual. I'm so stressed I can't think about how to end this chapter. Sorry for the late update:(( I'll do it better next chapter! Stream SOUR ;p