SPECIAL CHAPTER

paper hearts

《it will be in yeonjun's pov》

《♤♡☆◇♧》

Well, its been years.

4 years to be exact

but i just can't seem to move on....

why did you leave me? why

-----

It was already midnight, but here I am. Drinking my thoughts away and finding some distraction from all the pain I've felt. I just, I just can't take it anymore. For once in my life, I learned how to love somebody.

truly

sincerely

genuinely

But the odds have different plans dont they?

They decided to take it away from me just when I finally found somebody that I thought I would spend my whole life with.

But it just had to disappear, no?

I laughed bitterly and poured myself another drink, a drink. A drink can only help me now, it's the only thing that can make the pain go away, even if it is just temporary I would drink just for the pain to fade away.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked to the one who interrupted my negative thoughts (which i was secretly thankful for). I found a one young fine man. but he was still more fine tho. I frowned and took another slurp and fell into my own thoughts again.

I heard the upbeat music changed into a fucking tragic song.

Great! (a/n: a bar with sad songs? only in my stories)

"...ehem.." The now ignored boy cleared his throat and made my attention fell into him. I groaned and asked him "what?! can't you see I'm fucking pulling a drama here??" i annoyingly said already feeling irritated.

|remember the way you make me feel
such young love but,|

The guy smirked and touched my chest while rubbing it softly, "that's why I'm here daddy, to vent your anger" he smirked at me and pulled me closer and pecked my neck.

|something that in me knew that it was real
frozen in my head|

I thought about it for sometime with my drunken state and finally agreed cuz why not? Maybe this could help me ease the pain. I smirked and finally nodded and stood up, not forgetting to left money on the counter.

|pictures I'm living through for now
trying to remember all the good times|

He smiled in victory and introduced himself. "I'm beomgyu, but you can call me babyboy." I smirked and grabbed his waist. "ok babyboy, now let's have fun shall we?" He smirked back and open one of the random bedrooms in the bar.

He pulled me down and smashed his lips against me while moaning in between.

<yeah, that's it folks. i dont want to write it yet. its just so cringey and i really dont know how to write this kind of stuff so yeah, hope you understand. but i do read some- 👀>