chapter 49 (Camp trip pt. 4)

"Okay so for today's first and probably the last activity is Flashlight Tag!" Ms. Cheng exclaimed. It was already around 6 p.m. and all of the seniors were forced to participate in the activity. Yeonjun and Soobin stood close to each other.

 "Aww, I don't wanna participate in this activity," Yeonjun complained. Soobin chuckled at Yeonjun and side hugged him. "Then, why don't we ditch and stay in my room?" He teased at the older. 

Yeonjun blushed and slapped Soobin gently on his chest. "Oh, you naughty, naughty. Soobinnie." Soobin laughed and the two continued to listen to their teacher. 

"All of the class will be divided into two teams and when the whoever team wins, the last five teams of each section will fight each other. The instructions are very easy! Just tag someone with your flashlight and whoever that person is will be eliminated until their team will lessen! The students who'll go back here are the ones who ere eliminated." Ms. cheng explained. 

"Your teams will be decided with a draw!" A teacher stood in front of them and let the students pick a number.  Yeonjun and Soobin showed each other their number and smiled happily. "We're on the same team!" They cheered. 

Mark looked over them and sighed as he held his paper. Haechan who was beside him gleamed. "Hey, we're on the same team!" Mark looked over his paper and gaped. "Oh! You're right.." Haechan looked at him and raised a brow. 

"You don't seem happy?" Mark shook his head, his gaze at Yeonjun, and smiled bitterly. "What do you mean? I'm happy they're getting along well." Haechan looked at him weirdly. "Huh? What do you mean?..." He followed his friend's gaze and gasped quietly. 

"You like Yeonjun??" He whispered in shock.  Mark snapped out of his gaze and looked at his friend like a deer caught in headlights. He shooked his head and stared at Haechan awkwardly. 

Haechan sighed and looked over Soobin and Yeonjun. "man, you don't need to lie, you're gaze says otherwise. And I think you should stop looking at them, you look like you're about to cry." He said with sympathy. 

"You better get out of that imaginary love triangle bro." Haechan shook his head and patted Mark at his back. Mark laughed and slapped Haechan at his back, returning the favor but slapping him harder. "Whatever bro, I'll distract myself don't worry," Mark muttered.  

Beomgyu looked at his paper. "guess I'm not part of hyung's group." He said when he secretly looked at Yeonun's paper. 

 "Now that you know groups, please gather together! The game begins in 1....2..." Ms. Cheng instructed making the students scatter around their groups.

Yeonjun grabbed on the string of his flashlight and readied himself, the same goes with Soobin, Mark, and Beomgyu. "3...Go!" 

The students started running with flashlights booming everywhere. Squealing of girls and even boys echoed through the area and teachers laughing at them.

Soobin grabbed Yeonjun close to him when he saw a student they were up against flash their flashlight towards them and hid behind the bushes.

Yeonjun yelped and clung unto Soobin.  Soobin hushed the older as he looked like he was about to talk. The other carefully yanked Soobin's arm and complained. "Hiding behind these bushed is cheating! And our group is getting farther from us." 

Soobin looked at their assigned group and then back to Yeonjun. He shrugs it off making Yeonjun dumbfounded. "Let them get away. are you seriously thinking about playing this seriously?" He joked. 

Yeonjun looked down at the ground and think to himself. 'If I say yes, that would seem childish doesn't it?'

"Hey...Hyung. I was joking-" Soobin said, flapping his hands around not knowing what to do. He didn't know that would hit Yeonjun. he was insensitive, to begin with, and finds it hard to communicate with other people. 

Yeonjun laughed and sighed. "Well, this is my first time hanging out with somebody on a trip that is not my parents so I'm kinda excited but if you just want to surrender we can-" Soobin shook his head. 

"No, let's play seriously." Soobin stood up and placed his hand in front of Yeonjun. He smiled and then chuckled when he saw his boyfriend's determined face and felt touched. "Okay." He agreed and the two went, behind a tree, both gave up on the idea of finding their group and decided to survive on their own like in some apocalypse. 

Rays of flashlights were flashed everywhere together with the squeals and screams of those who were targeted. Yeonjun and Soobin avoided the flashlight rays and went behind trees after trees. 

Mark looked around, finding his target when he saw the two coddled up together behind a tree. "Hey!" He called out. 

Yeonjun and Sppbin didn't hear him so naturally, they turned around. Mark was about to call them again when a flashlight blinded him. he groaned and surrendered. His classmate laughed and pulled Mark towards the 'Eliminated area'. He looked back towards Yeonjun and Soobin and widened his eyes.

There right in front of his eyes, he saw them kissed each other. Mark's heart shattered and forced himself to tear his eyes apart from the scene. He clenched his fists and squeezed his eyes, tears coming out. "ugh..what am I crying for?" He whispered to himself and laughed drily.

-----

Yeonjun slapped Soobin gently when the other leaned down to peck him suddenly. He looked around and scolded the younger. "Don't do that suddenly! What if someone suddenly saw us then-"

"Then let them see!" Soobin continued with a smirk. Yeonjun sighed and put his hand on his forehead, shaking his head. "Oh whatever, you're impossible." Soobin laughed and looked at where Mark was and smiled cruelly. 

Soobin knew Mark was there and acted on impulse. He also didn't know why he did that when this was all supposed to be an act. 

-----

Hey ho! Sorry for the late update than I promised tee hee~