Chapter 36 (preparation for the school festival pt. 1)

TW!

Yeonjun-cutie~

Hey Mark!

Mark-hottie~

Oh!

Hi Yeonjun! Long time no see.

Since the party, right?

Yeonjun-cutie~

yeah, hehe

Anyways, I'll get straight to the point!

Mark pursed his lip in anticipation. He laid down on his bed and turned on his night lamp. Somehow, he knows what Yeonjun is going to say and that made him a little anxious. 'He doesn't mean-'

His thoughts were interrupted when his phone notified him he received a text notification. He opened his phone and his heart dropped.

Yeonjun-cutie~

I decided to confess to Soobin after my competition!

Mark laughed bitterly at his phone. He clenched his hand where he was holding his phone and sighed. "I knew it was hopeless in the beginning anyway, why am I getting mad?"

He mocked himself, feeling all kinds of negative emotions. He knew he never had a chance in the beginning anyway. But if ever Soobin will hurt Yeonjun, he will never forgive him.

Mark-hottie~

Oh, That's great Hyung!

Yeonjun-cutie~

I'm quite nervous though haha

I mean, it's been so long since I've been in a relationship

and I don't even know if Soobin likes me back!

but whatever his answer is, I promise I'll accept it with all my heart!

Mark smiled at his phone. Gosh, how he likes Yeonjun so much. He hadn't fallen in love with someone so deep before. He was just happy because, at the very least, he was able to stay beside Yeonjun as a friend that he can count on. 

Mark-hottie~

Well, that's completely natural when you are about to confess,,

Oh btw, Hyung, 

Do Taehyun and Hueningkai know about your crush on Soobin?

Yeonjun-cutie~

Ah, about that.