Chapter 52 (Aftermath)

"Yeonjun!"

"Yeonjun!"

The so-called boy groaned and squinted his eyes. He moved to his side, lying on his side emitting a strained noise. He felt his head throb for some reason and carefully opened his eyes. His vision blurred for some time and finally cleared after blinking a few times.

He looked around where he was and realized he was in his room.

Mark looked up hearing the noise and kneeled quickly beside Yeonjun's bed. He sighed in relief and held Yeonjun's hand tightly. "Thank God, you're okay." He said.

Yeonjun looked at him blankly, life not visible in his eyes. A tear fell off his eye and he sniffled, looking away from Mark and stared at the wall beside him. Mark bit his lip and stood up quietly. "I'll- I'll just leave first." He said quietly and left the room.

As soon as the door clicked close, Yeonjun let out a sob. The events from last night rushed through his brain making him remember what happened.

'What did I do to deserve this?' He thought.

He knows that Yeji was the one who did it, there's no other else who would do that anyway.

"What am I going to do now?" He muttered with a broken voice.

Yeonjun laid on his bed for a good hour and decided to eat some food unwillingly. He has no will to eat but he knows he has to.

-----

Mark went outside his and Yeonjun's room seeing Beomgyu and Soobin outside. with Soobin leaning on the wall and Beomgyu worriedly pacing around. The two looked up when they heard someone came out of the room. That someone being Mark.

Beomgyu gripped mark's clothes with teary eyes looking up at the boy. "How is he?" He asked. Soobin looked at Mark with a neutral look. Also wanting to know how Yeonjun's doing.

Mark glanced at Soobin's direction and pursed his lip. He calmly held Beomgyu's shoulder making the other let go. "He's...fine. Let's leave him some time alone."  

Beomgyu nodded, agreeing. He left the pace quietly, not forgetting to glare at Soobin's direction. Soobin rolled his eyes and looked at the opposite side.

Mark stood in front Soobin glaring at him. "What happened?" 

Soobin sighed tiredly and dusted his pants. "What do you mean 'what happened'?" Mark crossed his arms and whispered harshly. "You know damn well what I mean, Soobin." 

Soobin scoffed and looked at Mark sharply. "Are you accusing me that I was involved in that? You do know that I'm his boyfriend right? You even saw us-"

He was cut off when mark's fist swung, hitting his cheek. Soobin groaned and  glared at Mark. "Why you asshole-" 

"I saw you and Yeji talking!" Soobin looked both ways and gripped Mark's collar. mark winced and squirmed. "Take your hand off-" 

"What did you hear?" Soobin asked with a low voice. eyes threatening Mark. 

Mark drily chuckled. "Why should I tell you?" 

Soobin gripped Mark's collar tightly making the boy cough. "What did you hear?!" Mark pushed Soobin but the other was too strong. 

Mark sighed in defeat and put his hands up, surrendering. "Let me go first and out of here." Soobin let go of his grip harshly and nodded. He looked at Yeonjun's door and left, Mark following close. 

-----

Beomgyu stomped towards Lia's room, knocking on the door harshly. "Noona! Noona!" 

Lia groaned and opened the door, her bed hair visible. "What?" 

Beomgyu glared at her and forced himself inside her room. "What was that last night?!"He angrily exclaimed. Lia scratched her head and yawned, uninterested. 

"That was that, Beom. Now can you leave." 

He angrily looked at his sister. "How can you react like that knowing you just ruined Yeonjun hyung's life, noona?!" 

Lia looked at him with disbelief and scoffed. "You do remember that you were the one who got the tape right?" 

Beomgyu's heart painted with guilt and he looked down with ters brimming his eyes. "yeah, you're right. I was the one who took the tape but," he looked at Lia with a forced smile and tears pouring down his face. 

"But did I have any other choice?" 

Lia looked at his younger brother with pity and sighed. She sighed and hugged Beomgyu. She didn't say anything but, "I'm sorry." 

"No, it's not your fault." Beomgyu said. "Where's Yeji?" Lia sighed and sat down on her bed. "If I told you where she is, what would you do?" 

Beomgyu wiped his tears. "End this shit, cut ties with her." 

Lia looked at him and smiled in defeat. "okay, I'll come along with you." Beomgyu smiled and hugged Lia. "Thank you."