chapter 51 (Exposed)

Sorry for the late update and the tension ▄█▀█●

-----

"Settle down kids." 

Yeonjun along with Soobin sat in the middle of the crowd of students. Teachers were busy settling down the students and gushing the crowd from excitement. 

"What movie are we about to watch?" 

"Eh? I don't know."

"I heard it's The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It."

"Whaaatttt???"

Yeonjun huffed and puffed his cheeks, hiding the fact that he's scared. Soobin noticed this and chuckled at him. "Hyung, if you're scared, you can hold on to me."

"Eh??," Yeonjun looked at Soobin flustered. "I should be the one saying that, I'm older than you you know!" He humped and crossed his arms. 

Soobin grinned and shrugged. "Well, my arm is available whenever you need something to hide." He winked at Yeonjun. He blushed and ignored the younger. 

"Okay, the movie will start shortly kids, go to the bathroom as early as know." The teacher said. 

Some students went to the bathroom while some stayed. Yeonjun said to Soobin that he will go to the bathroom and drink water too.  Soobin agreed and stayed behind. 

At a distance, Yeji saw Soobin and decided to go to him. "Hey, fiancé" She teased. Soobin looked at her bordely and sighed. "What are you doing here Yeji? And why are looking so disgustingly happy today?" 

Yeji groaned at Soobin. "Can you get any ruder?" Soobin smiled at her sarcastically. "Do you want me to?" Yeji rolled her eyes and placed her hand in front of Soobin telling him to stop. 

"I didn't come here to argue with you, Soobin." Yeji grinned excitedly creeping Soobin out. "Hey, what are you saying? Are you-"

Yeji flipped her hair and crossed her arms. She smiled widely. "Exactly what you are thinking! My plan will start right here, right now." Soobin chewed on his lollipop and shook his head. "Are you sure this will work, Yeji? What if you'll get caught?" 

Yeji blushed and gleamed at Soobin. "Heyyy~ Are you actually worried about me???" She squealed. 

Soobin sighed and facepalmed himself. "oh, God."

Mark looked at them with a serious gaze. "Huh? What are they talking about?" 'a plan? what plan? Does the plan involved Yeon-'

His thought was interrupted when his friend tapped his shoulder. "Mark?" Jaemin asked. "Hey, you okay dude? You look like your head is about to explode." 

Mark sighed and exaggeratedly pouted. "I don't know bro, my head is about to explode from all the stress you're giving me!"

"Hey, what did you say!!" and thus, Mark completely forgot about what he overheard earlier. 

-----

Yeonjun came back a bit late and the students were already eating their snacks. Soobin gestured him to come quickly and complied. 

"what took you so long?" Soobin asked and patted the other's chair. 

Yeonjun rubbed his head sheepishly. "Well, the bathroom suddenly went out of order suddenly." 

"Oh, well. Whatever, the show will start soon, take your seat." Soobin said. Yeonjun sat down beside him and the younger handed him some snacks. 

Ms. Cheng faked a cough gaining the students' attention. "The movie will start in a few moments, make yourselves comfortable and don't mind us old people." She said through the microphone.

Yeonjun licked the cheese powder off his fingers and mentally prepared himself. Soobin looked at him for a moment and laughed. "Are you that scared hyung? You know you can just leave right? You might not be able to sleep at this point." Soobin sighed. 

He shook his head in answer. "No, it's fine. and I have a roommate so it doesn't matter." Yeonjun smiled widely, reassuring Soobin. But the boy felt irritated that the topic somehow landed at Mark. 'whatever, I warned hyung,' Soobin thought.

Beomgyu on the other hand, trying hard to conceal his presence. He has seated two rows behind Yeonjun. Helplessly biting his nails and looking around. For some reason, he was anxious, can't help but feel something bad is going to happen.

The light suddenly dimmed, the light from the projector illuminating making the content more visible than earlier. The student in charge of the movie sweats intensely, the gaze of Yeji glaring on her skin as if threatening her. like a rat facing a snake. 

She pressed the 'start' button on the remote and shut her eyes shut. The students gasped at what they were seeing on the screen. Gasps from both the teachers and the students were heard everywhere, including laughs from boys. 

There it played on the screen, Yeonjun's most dark secret. 

The sex tape Seung-wan secretly took. Moans were heard along with skin slapping with each other making Yeonjun's body shiver in both disgust and disbelief.

But how can that be? Yeonjun thought his ex already deleted it. Was there a copy? Questions surged inside his mind making his head throb.

He stood up as tears streamed down his face. He went in front and desperately turned off the screen, the teachers also acted quickly unplugging the source. 

Yeji watched in delight from the shadows, enjoying Yeonjun's face of despair. Soobin watched the scenes unfold with an expressionless face and looked at Yeji who was busy snickering, her friends also shocked at how the scenes turned out and stifled their laughter. 

Beomgyu stood up from his seat and placed his hand on his mouth, he was about to leave from the guilt he was feeling when screams were heard. 

Yeonjun had fainted.