chapter 47 (camp trip pt.2)

Hey guys its been a while😕. Im sorry i couldnt update this for so long(?) but i couldnt get my hands on my laptop since a family member uses it too- so i had to write this on my phone so i can update. Ill try to update three chapters today or tomorrow!

-----

After three days, weekend came and the seniors were currently on their way to the school's summer cap site. The site was in the woods. Big grasses and grasses covered the whole area but it was not as dusty as the students thought it would be. Probably the school staffs maintained the camp site.

Yeonjun, Soobin, and Beomgyu were in the same bus as well as Lia. There were four other buses full of students and the teachers, cheers were heard from the other buses as well as Yeonjun's. Yeji and the rest of her friends except Lia was also together in a bus. Mark was also inside another bus.

Soobin and Yeonjun sat together with Yeonjun on the window seat. While Beomgyu and Lia sat at the far back of the bus with Beomgyu on the window seat.

"Woah!" Yeonjun exclaimed with an excited expression on his face as they passed by a mountain. Soobin chuckled and ruffled his hyung's hair. "What? Is this your first time seeing a mountain!" He teased.

Yeonjun glared at him playfully and swatted his hands away. "No! But its my first time having a trip with my friends- well not that they're here but there's you, so I guess..i'm kinda excited." He trailed off bashfully.

Soobin turned away with a blush on his face. "You don't say that often...why are you saying that now?"  He whispered, feeling flustered and shy.

The other shrugged and mumbled. "I don't know.." Yeonjun blushed.

"But—"

"Okay Class! We're almost there in the camp site, please pack up your stuffs!" Their advisor informed them cutting off Yeonjun.

The bus slowed down when they went inside a gate and parked professionally at the parking lot, the other four buses following.

Soobin helped Yeonjun with his stuff even though the other protested, loud enough that the other students glanced at them making Yeonjun shut up and gave in to Soobin. The other mentally smirked and patted Yeonjun's head. "I told you to just let me help you— your baggage is heavy for some reasons."

Lia looked at the two who was ahead and sighed. She put down her bags and looked at the sky. "So this is where it will take a turn, huh?" She mumbled to herself.

Beomgyu huffed and jumped off the bus. He adjusted his bags and reluctantly went beside his sister. "Can you tell me what you meant by that?" He stated more than asking.

Lia glared at him but sighed nonetheless. "I thought you already had a hint?" She said and left leaving Beomgyu frustrated.

"Hint? What does she mea—" Beomgyu's eyes widened. "She doesn't mean—"

"Beomgyu! Move along!" A classmate shouted to him making him snap out of his trance. "Oh! Right.."

-----

"Okay! Is everyone here?" A teacher shouted through the microphone making almost everyone cringe from how loud her voice.