Chapter 12

Lunch finally came.

Yeonjun let out a sigh of relief as he walked side by side with Beomgyu. They were just heading towards the cafeteria to meet up yet again, with Hueningkai.

"hyunnggg~ im so hungry" Beomgyu whined as he pat on his stomach.

Yeonjun just nodded. "me too" He looked back down again and just let his mind take over.

aish, why is that soobin in my mind lately??

Beomgyu noticed his weird behavior. It was very unlike him to just space out. "Hyung, you ok?"

Yeonjun snapped out of his trance as he looked up at his friend. "y-yeah, im ok" i think

Beomgyu furrowed his brows, he doesn't believe it one bit but he didn't pressure him on it.

Soon, they entered the cafeteria full of students eating with their own friends, laughters and chaos echoing all over the large space.

They immediately saw Hueningkai since he was wearing a neon yellow hoodie over his unifrom. A sun indeed.

Both of them went towards Hueningkai and notice someone unfamiliar sitting beside him.

"hi kai! who is this?" Yeonjun asked as he sat down infront of Hueningkai, Beomgyu sitting beisde yeonjun and in front of the unknown person.

"ah, this our new student."

Yeonjun nodded his head towards the new student and introduced himself. "yeonjun hyung" The new student just nodded his head and bowed.

"Taehyun"

When he said that name Beomgyu perked up.

Beomgyu and the person locked their gazes, both felt shock and felt their heart stopped beating.

"Taehyun?!"

"Beomgyu?!"

They both simultaneously yelled making some of the students nearby look at them weirdly.

"yah! shut up will you" Yeonjun muttered lowly turning red from the second hand embarrassment.

"sorry" Both Taehyun and Beomgyu apologized.

"anyways, you two know eachother?" Hueningkai questioned, speaking up.

"er..yeah. We know eachother." Taehyun said while smiling sweetly at Beomgyu which made Beomgyu blush.

Yeonjun raised an eyebrow at the scene in front of him. not in front of my fucking salad you bitch-

"where did you meet though?" Yeonjun asked looking at Taehyun pointedly.

"we met at our old school" He answered politely.

Yeonjun nodded understandingly. , still giving Taehyun nasty stares making Hueningkai furrowed his brows.

Beomgyu, who was witnessing the heavy tension, cleared his throat and whispered something on yeonjun's ear.

"yah, what are you doing?!" Beomgyu alarmingly whispered.

"what? I'm doing absolutely nothing" Yeonjun defended also whispering.

Beomgyu lightly groaned at him.

"you fool! taehyun is the one im talking about!" Beomgyu confessed. Yeonjun tilted his head from the side, confused on what Beomgyu was talking about.

"what do you mean??" Yeonjun asked.

Hueningkai and Taehyun just watched them weirdly. They were whispering and they still can hear it. Is that a new way of whispering? , they both thought.