chapter 13

"Thats the end of today's discussion, you can now go."

All of the students let out a sigh of relief and started to packed up their things to leave immediately.

Everyone but Yeonjun. Instead he took his time to placed back all of his stuffs. He was always the last one to leave the classroom.

Beomgyu took a glance towards his hyung and rolled his eyes. "can you hurry up?" He asked, irritated.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes at Beomgyu without taking his eyes off his stuffs. "shut up!"

After a few minutes, yeonjun still haven't finished packing his thimgs making Beomgyu much more irritated.

"ugh! I will really leave you alone by now" Beomgyu threatened as he pointed at Yeonjun with an annoyed face.

Yeonjun glared at him, "leave me then!" He shouted.

Beomgyu crossed hi arms on his chest. "gladly!" He shouted and stomped out of their classroom.

Yeonjun sighed as he zipped his bag and slunged it around his shoulder.

"woah, that was an intense argument"

Yeonjun stopped on his steps and turned towards Soobin with a pointed look. "leave me alone you asshole"

Soobin scoffed at him and placed both of his hands on his hips. "I didn't even done a single thing to you nor touch you."

"you breathed"

Soobin gape at him. "w-wha-"

Yeonjun rolled his eyes at him. "you know what, im too tired for this just- just leave me alone and never talk to me again." He walked out of the room.

Soobin followed Yeonjun with his eyes. He sighed and gripped his bag strap. I just wanted to be his friend.

Yeonjun doesn't know but his instincts told him to stay away from soobin and never interact with him. But in all honesty, he wanted to be friends with him. He just..can't. He's afraid of being attached again.

mark..

He sighed and walked quietly, slightly dragging his feet. I won't be attached to Mark too, i will avoid him at all cost.

"hey yeonjun"

The boy looked towards the one who called him with a raised eyebrow. "mark?" guess not-

Mark smiled at him and draped an arm around Yeonjun's shoulder. "where are you heading to?"

Taking off guard with the sudden question he stuttered, "o-oh I was a-about to go home" He answered while looking on the ground.

Mark held yeonjun's chin and tilted his head so that their eyes are now meeting. "I'll walk you home" He smiled and gently tapped yeonjun's chin.

Yeonjun widened his eyes and shook his hands. "y-you really don't have to. i can jus-"

Mark held yeonjun's hands. "I insist yeonnie"

The sudden nickname made Yeonjun blushed. ugh, this could be worse anyway. He then nodded defeatedly. "okay then"

Mark smiled in triumphant and held yeonjun's right hand. He pulled his hand and dragged him towards the school's gate.

Yeonjun laughed lightly "s-slow down mark!" He laughed.

Soobin looked towards the two laughing boys with a pissed expression. "who the fuck is that guy?" He mumbled.

-----