chapter 17

"mm..how does this works?" Yeonjun asked innocently.

Soobin stared at yeonjun who had an innocent look on his face. He looks so adorable right now.
He smiled at yeonjun.

"you just need to ask questions jun"

Yeonjun blushed at the nickname and cleared his throat. "okay....Are you a virgin?"

Soobin widened his eyes at the sudden question and blushed. "why would you ask that?" He mumbled while clasping his hand and placed it on his lap.

The older shrugged casually. "its a yes or no question, soobin."

Soobin cleared his throat. "i-i am.." He mumbled.

Yeonjun nodded his head then gestured for soobin to ask his question next. The younger cleared his throat and exhaled.

"What's your relationship with kai?" He asked staring right into yeonjun's eyes.

Yeonjun pursed his lips. "well..he is my first friend that i made from school and he is really nice." He said as a smile slowly formed on his lips.

Soobin nodded, observing yeonjun's smiling face. 'what makes him so happy just by talking about kai?' He thought gloomily.

"okay...you know kai dont you?" Yeonjun asked with a raised eyebrow.

soobin hesitated on answering. "er....dont tell him that you know though,...we...are sorta like an acquaintance.??" He trailed on.

Yeonjun tilted his head. "what do you mean?"

"isn't it my turn? you already asked a question." Soobin said making yeonjun roll his eyes.

He huffed and told soobin to ask a question.

"are you single?" Soobin asked straightforwardly.

Yeonjun widened his eyes. "w-what?"

"its a yes or no question hyung." Soobin mocked.

Yeonuun hesitantly nodded. "yeah..i am"
He let out a breath.

"my turn..uhmm..what's your favorite food?" Yeonjun asked, his eyes sparkling at the thought of food.

Soobin chuckled, finding yeonjun cute at the moment. 'he has always been cute'

He widened his eyes and shook his head. 'no-'.

"soobin!"

Yeonjun waved his hand in front of Soobin's face. "soobin? are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

"yeah..yeah im fine." Soobin shook him off.

"anyways...your favorite food?" Yeonjun repeated.

Soobin shrugged. "anything's fine except mint chocolate"

Yeonjun gasped and pouted. "half of the people i know hates mint chocolate. what the fuck is wrong with you people?"

Soobin rolled his eyes and leaned on the couch beside them. "stop being dramatic yeonjun."

"its hyung you brat!"

"anyways..how about we skip this game and go somewhere?" Soobin suggested, finding this whole 20 questions boring even though he wanted to get to know yeonjun.

"Go where?" Yeonjun asked, not interested.

Soobin grinned. "somewhere peaceful."

-----

"are we there yet?" Yeonjun asked for the nth time for the past 5 minutes.

After Soobin suggested to go somewhere, they bought snacks and started walking to their destination.