chapter 25

Read note below plsss thank youu
-----

The smile on yeonjun's face this day was stupidly big enough to question. He still couldn't believe that him and his parents made up and thought that he was still dreaming.

It was a monday but, yeonjun felt more unusually energetic in the morning and that made soobin also happy but also wanting to question it.

So that's what he did.

"Hey. Yeonjun hyung.." He called out with big eyes.

Yeonjun who was beside him looked at the taller male and smiled with a very positive aura. "What?" He asked with a very wide smile that it made him look so bright, brighter than the sun even.

Soobin tilted his head on the side and chuckled at him. "You are in a very good mood today hyung. Did something good happened? But I remembered you were crying—" he stopped his mouth when he saw yeonjun's face drop a little.

He clasped his hand on his mouth and slapped himself secretly. "I— no what i meant was—" Yeonjun shook his head and sighed. "No its fine...ill just stuck it up for now" he shrugged.

Soobin bit his lip and looked away. He hold back from stating a profanity and cleared his throat. Kai saw them at a distance and smiled at the sight of the two. "Soobin hyung! Yeonjun hyung!" He giggled as he waved his hand in the air.

The two boys turned around and smiled at the youngest. "Hey~" they greeted back.

Kai grinned and swung his arm around yeonjun's and soobin's arm. "Where you guys going? Its almost time!" He sighed dramatically. Yeonjun giggled and ruffled Kai's hair making it messy. "We were just about to go to our lockers. You should also go to your classroom now, your building is quite far from us you know." Yeonjun reminded. Soobin looked down at yeonun who was fondly looking at Kai.

Kai gasped and removed his hands on both of the boy's shoulder. "Right! BYE HYUNGS!" He shouted while running leaving the two alone again.

Soobin sighed in relief once he left. Yeonjun looked at him with a confused face. "Why the long sigh, soob?"
The taller looked at him with a startled face and chuckled awkwardly. "What do you mean?" He scratched his head. 'Fuck he noticed—'

"Well i did kinda noticed that maybe you two had a history or something since you feels awkward when he stares at you." Yeonjun shrugged not looking into it even more and not really caring ti do so but also kind worried if that makes sense.

Soobin pursed his lips. "Uhm..we were....acquaintances." He said and looked away from yeonjun's confused face. "Acquaintances? I never would have guessed!" The older snorted.

As if on cue, the bell rang and Yeonjun and Soobin quickly went to get their books and went to their classroom since they're classmates in the first sub,

Meaning beomgyu would also be there.

Yeonjun huffed as he watched Beomgyu's seat. "He's still doing this?"

Soobin looked down at him and smiled softly. He placed his hand on yeonjun's shoulder and dragged him. He forced yeonjun to sit down on his chair and sat down on Beomgyu's chair.

Yeonjun, who was speechless and unable to react, pouted at soobin. "That was so random soobin!"

Soobin chuckled and shrugged. "You wouldn't move at all. So, I figured it will be nice to drag you instead." He leaned close to yeonjun and smirked. "Or you just don't like me touching you?"