chapter 3

I wasn't in the mood for anything today
but I still made this, may be a lil shitty but
i did my best.》

<anyways on to the storyyy...>

《¤¤♤♤¤¤》

After the lunch bell rang, I walked Kai to his classroom as a sign of gratitude because of what I did a while ago. I'll just buy him a new phone. I agreed with my own thoughts feeling determined to actually find time to buy my new made friend a new phone cause I'm too lazy to pick up my ass and go shopping.

I waited for the last bell to rang. I looked at my wrist watch anxiously. 3...2....1....

KRIIINNNGGG

I quickly sprung from my seat and headed outside my classroom. Kai couldn't hang out with me today since he said he was busy. I quickly dismissed his excuse and said it was totally fine since I had to do my own business today, which is buying him a new phone.

I called Mr. Song to pick me up from school. I'm not really in the mood to take the bus today and i was feeling lazy so.

After for about 5 minutes, Mr. Song finally arrived which was a relief since I was very sick of the students giving me stupid glares even though they don't know the whole story. joiners

I went inside almost immediately when I heard the car's honk.

"Where do you want to go sir?" he politely asked.

"at the mall, Mr. Song. And you can just go home after you drop me by" I said with a smile, retuning his politeness.

He nodded and proceeded to drive.

-----

"huening kaiiiii!!!"

I turned around to see soobin hyung running towards me with a smile on his face.

"oh? Soobin hyung?"

why do I know soobin hyung? well we're actually secret best friends. We barely hung out but we still treat eachother like brothers.

Soobin hyung panted as he clutch his knees. He put up a hand infront of my face as if to say 'wait a minute'. I nodded and put on a confused face still wondering why he called me. i mean, i don't mind because we're friends and all.

"I just wanted to say Hi!" he giggled and hugged me tight.

I laughed and hugged him back. I patted his back and muttered an 'i can't breath'. He laughed sheepishly and slowly broke the hug.

"heheh, sorry. I just missed you so much."

"hmm, i missed you too hyung."

He pulled me towards a bench and made me sit there. I looked at him confuse, i have things i need to take care of.

"I just wanna catch up ning, it's been..." he looked up and thought.

"1 and a half months since we saw eachother. " he finished off with a smile.

I nodded understandingly and averted my gaze to the grass. The last time I saw him wasn't a very nice memory.

"we shouldn't be hanging out with together hyung, we aren't meant to be friends." i sighed and stood up feeling his mood drop.