Chapter 14

The next day, yeonjun couldn't stop himself from blushing. He was so red that Beomgyu and Kai thought he had fever or something.

"hyung are you okay? you're so red?" Beomgyu asked and touched Yeonjun's forehead. Kai nodded in agreement while Taehyun just observed their interactions.

Taehyun and Yeonjun weren't that close since He and yeonjun was different grades and they met last. And they kinda not get along with eachother but that's beside the point. But he is still worried about his hyung since he looked very hot- not in that way.

"I-im okay guys..why would you think i got fever?" Yeonjun asked, confused and still flustered about last night.

"its just you are very red." Beongyu deadpanned.

"yeah, hyung. Why are you so red? its morning and its not even sunny.." Hueningkai added.

Yeonjun looked out of the cafeteria's window amd saw that it was actually cloudy and the breeze was cool.

"r-right." The yellow haired boy mumbled.

Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hueningkai exchanged glances. "is something wrong hyung?" Hueningkai voiced out ther trio's thoughts.

Yeonjun looked up at them and shook his head. "n-no, there's nothing wrong..?" He mentally cursed himself for making it more like a question.

The three looked at him unconvinced. Yeonjun sighed.

"there's really nothing wrong." He said, more serious this time.

Taehyun and Huenigkai just nodded but still unsure. While Beomgyu mentally noted himself to aske Yeonjun what really happened. He thinks there's more to this and he knows it so. He knows Yeonjun well. They basically grew up together.

"okay then hyung," Hueningkai shrugged and continue to eat his salad.

Taehyun grimaced at him. "you eat salad for breakfast?" He asked, disappointed but not surprised.

Hueningkai raised a brow at him. "i do. so what?"

"ew. who eats healthy food these days?" Taehyun asked, still disgusted of Hueningkai's taste.

"me?" Hueningkai said, unfazed.

Taehyun scoffed at him making Yeonjun and Beongyu laughed.

-----

Yeonjun walked alongside with Beomgyu towards their classroom.

While they were walking, Beomgyu was thinking of some reasons why yeonjun was being unusual. So, he decided to ask Yeonjun about it.

"Hyung" The younger called out.

yeonjun hummed as a response. Beomgyu sighed and asked.

"Is something bothering you hyung? or did something happened?"

Yeonjun was caught off guard by his questions. He thought Beomgyu already let it go but he was just keeping it inside of him this all time.

The older laughed lightly. "why do you say that? im completely fine." He assured.

Beomgyu shook his head. "But you are acting unusual."

Yeonjun snorted. "what are you talking about?"

The younger sighed, shaking his head to dismiss the conversation and went inside the classroom first, yeonjun looking at him confused but still followed. They both sat down and prepared themselves for the class.