chapter 19

sorry if there is no much yeonbin moments- and taegyu moments instead 😖

i have my own story line so if you dont like it then the door is wide open 😗✌

------

"uhm..guys?"

Yeonjun cautiously asked, breaking the past silence. The four was done eating and the silence was very suffocating for yeonjun. So, he muster up his courage and decided to break the tension.

"how about we forgive and forget what hapened and not let that ruin or day, yeah?" He asked with a smile on his face, hoping the others would agree.

Hueningkai nodded in agreement and pouted. "we are sorry for making things uncomfortable between you too." he apologized and motioned to Beomgyu and Taehyun.

Taehyun waved him off. "its fine, no hard feelings" He said with a smile.

Beomgyu looked down. His heart felt heavy that he said that to Taehyun. What he said earlier was a lie- He liked Taehyun more than a friend. He liked him ever since they started to become friends. The boy was just scared that if Taehyun would know the truth- he would avoid Beomgyu and worse, he would disown him as a friend.

He didn't want that to happen.

Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu, mentally noting himself to apologized to him later on.

Hueningkai grinned at Taehyun. "okay! how bout we get outta here and go have fun?" He asked with sparkles in his face.

They smiled in agreement and quickly got out of that café.

------

The four arrived in a-

"karaoke?" Beomgyu asked and looked up at the big sign that said "karaoke" in bold letters, confused and annoyed that in all places they ended up here.

Hueningkai nodded excitedly. "yes!" He chirped with a big smile and jump on his place.

Taehyun looked at a bored Beomgyu blankly. Yeonjun noticed this and quickly pulled Taehyun's arm with his hand and Beomgyu's arm in the other, getting both of the males attention.

"lets get it!!" Yeonjun shouted then pulled them both inside. Hueningkai shouting at the back with his arms up high.

"hyung-" Beomgyu stated but was cut off when him and Taehyun met gazes. He looked away and let yeonjun pull him. Taehyun bit his lip and looked down then sighed.

-----

"WOHOO!!" Hueningkai shouted, all hyper.

Yeonjun joined him and started singing random songs wearing a clown costume. The two jumped up and down and shouting their lungs out.

Beomgyu looked at them with a big smile on his face, laughing once in a while when Yeonjun or Hueningkai would have a voice crack and was oblivious to Taehyun's staring.

Taehyun, on the other hand, admired Beomgyu's face- everything in fact.

"bang! bang! bang!" Yeonjun shouted while dancing to Bigbang's '뱅뱅뱅'. Hueningkai following after.