Chapter 30

Woah we're on chapter 30! can't believe i can write this much lmfao

And also Happy New Year! although it's tomorrow- 

TW: mentions of r@p3

-----

"dirt?" Soobin asked, feeling uneasy about yeji's plan.

Yeji smirked then nodded. "yeah, this little shit here." She raised the compact disc that Beomgyu handed to Yeji. 

Beomgyu looked down, the guilt eating him up. He had no other choice. Their family was in debt with the Hwang's and as a payment their daughter, Yeji would be the one to decided. Which was this. 

Soobin glanced at Beomgyu and mentally smirked. "May I ask where you got that from Beomgyu-shi?" 

Beomgyu glared at Soobin and looked away. "From someone I know." 

Soobin crossed his arms. "And who is that?" 

Beomgyu sighed and grumbled. "Why do you care traitor?" 

Soobin narrowed his eyes at Beomgyu and grabbed his shirt, pulling the boy closer to his face. (a/n: kinda gay)

"Don't talk to me like that! May I remind you that you also stabbed yeonjun at the back, huh? You piece of trash!" Soobin yelled at Beomgyu and threw him at the ground making the boy lay at the ground, aching at the pain from the impact. 

Yeji rolled his eyes at the two. "eh, whatever~ So Soobin, you wanna know what's inside?" 

Soobin spit on Beomgyu for the last time and went closer to yeji. "what's inside yeji? tell me." He said making him look intimidating. 

Yeji cleared her throat and shoved soobin away. "a sex tape." 

Soobin looked at her appalled. "yo, this is a sex tape?" He took the cd out of yeji's grasp and held it, looking amused as ever. 

Beomgyu quietly groaned at the pain and glared at soobin and yeji. "Why are you even doing this?!" He shouted. The noise echoing throughout the parking lot. 

Soobin and yeji looked at Beomgyu coldly. "You don;'t need to know~" Yeji cooed as she grabbed Soobin's arm. 

Soobin looked at her hand and back at Beomgyu. "lets go." Yeji said as she pulled soobin towards the elevator. 

Beomgyu pursed his lips as a tear fell down his eye. "Yeji, you know damn well that seungwon was the one who raped yeonjun, don't you?" 

Yeji paused in her tracks. "I know that."

Beomgyu looked up with a red face, feeling very angry at his self and at the two people standing before him. "Then why?!"

"Isn't it obvious Beomgyu?! REVENGE! Okay?!" Yeji shouted, cutting off Beomgyu. 

Beomgyu looked at her in disbelief. "Yeji that was years ago-"

Yeji looked down, holding her own tears. "I know..But you don't understand how much I loved him Beomgyu. No one does." She said in a lowly voice. She removed her hand on Soobin's and walked ahead. 

Soobin grimaced at the situation. "ugh, yall dramatic for what?" He rolled his eyes and followed the girl. 

Beomgyu stood up but hisses when he put pressure at his right leg. 

"im sorry yeonjun, im really sorry." Beomgyu kneeled at the cold ground, repeating how sorry he was for doing this to his best friend. 

-----

Yeonjun laughed at Mark's joke and sipped at his wine. He grimaced at the bitter taste making Mark laugh. 

"I didn't know that this was bitter!" Yeonjun exclaimed making the other guests look at his way. He cowered in embarrassment. Mark laughed and tapped yeonjun's nose. 

The two decided to head back inside the party and try out the food which was damn good. 

Mark was about to feed yeonjun a fancy looking sausage when the mc of the part suddenly called out to the guests. He tsked and faced the stage. 

Yeonjun giggled at Mark's remark and faced the stage too, wondering what's going  to happen. 

"Hello once again, ladies and gentleman. Since it's almost time to wrap things up. We decided to end this party with a dance!" 

Yeonjun adorned a shocked face mixed with grimace. "dance?! What is this a school party?" He huffed and shook his head. Mark chuckled, nodding. "I agree."

The Museum's light dimmed and a romantic song was suddenly played. 

music: falling for ya by Grace Phipps

Yeonjun looked around and noticed that the other guests were already dancing romantically. He looked at the other side pf the room where his parents were and saw them also dancing. "aw, come on!" He whined. 

He sighed and looked at Mark who has his hand  already open, waiting for yeonjun to take it. Yeonjun blushed, feeling flustered and embarrassed. "b-but I don't know how to dance-" 

Mark rolled his eyes playfully and grabbed yeonjun's hand. He put his hand on yeonjun's waist and guided the other boy's hand to his neck. Yeonjun looked at Mark with a red face. "i-" Mark placed a finger on Yeonjun's mouth to shut him up. "just follow my lead." Mark then wrapped his hands on yeonjun's waist swaying their bodies gently. Yeonjun sighed and relaxed his body. He also swayed his body with the guide of the music and softly leaned towards Mark. 

"thank you." Yeonjun whispered. 

Mark laughed making his chest vibrate. "for what exactly?" 

Yaonjun smiled. "for being here instead of mingling with the others our age here." 

Mark tried to hide his red cheeks and smile but failed. "nah, its fine." 'i'd do anything for you even if you don't need me and go back to him.'

Soobin and Yeji who were on the center of the room were also dancing since they were the reason of this party after all. 

Soobin lazily put his hand on yeji's waist and looked around the museum. Yeji looked at him, irritated that he wasn't paying attention to what she was saying. "hey? are you even listening to me soobin?"

The male looked at her irritated and kissed her on the lip catching her off guard. "there, now shut up." 

Yeji looked at him both confused and flustered. "h-hey that wasn't...what i meant.." She tailed off but gave up and just sighed. 

Soobin looked around once more and spotted him finally. 

'yeonjun.' He thought.

Why did he know that he was also there? Well he checked the guest list.

"hey yeji." Soobin said. He looked at her with a dark aura. 

"the plan was to crush yeonjun's heart right?" 

Yeji looked at him confused. "what? ah yeah. I thought you already knew." 

Soobin smiled at her innocently. 

"can i start the plan sooner?" 

-----

im also caught off guard by this.

So now yall know soobin's true colors