chapter 5

《stan niki guys
her songs are sooooo
sooooo cool》

《¤¤♤¤¤》

"Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Beomgyu imnida, please take care of me!"

What. the. fuck?

Yeonjun wants to bang his head on the wall repeatedly and just pass out. He have mixed emotions right now. He doesn't know whether to be happy because his bestest friend is now going in the same school with him. Be sad because his bestfriend would witness how they would treat him here. Irritated because Beomgyu didn't inform him beforehand. He could've prepared at least.

"......-jun, Choi Yeonjun!"

He flinched as he heard his Ms. Cheng shouted his name.

"please raise your hand!"

------

Yeonjun's POV:

I slowly raised my hand with my head down too embarrassed that I zoned out and I heard some students snicker at me.

"You many now seat beside Mr. Choi, Mr. Choi HAHAAHHA that was weird." Ms. Cheng laughed weirdly and wiped an invisible tear from her eye.

I hear beomgyu laughed awkwardly and that made me chuckle. Ms. Cheng is one weird teacher, but also one of the best.

I saw Beomgyu walking his way towards me with a huge smile on his face. "Hello! I'm Choi Beomgyu, nice to meet you..." I saw him making a fake confuse face and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm  Choi Yeonjun" I said through gritted teeth.

He giggled at me and took a seat besides me.

"yah, choi beomgyu, why didn't you told me you'll be going here today?" I harshly whispered so that Ms. Cheng wouldn't hear us and scold us.

"he he , I wanted to surprise you hyung ~" He smiled at me while shooting finger hearts. I groaned quietly and started to worry again.

Shit!

-----

Ahhh, lunch finally came and I'm still mad at beomgyu.

I took a long deep breath as I finished fixing my things.

"yah hyung~ still ignoring me?" I saw him pouting while gently pulling on my arm.

I arch a brow on him and sighed.

I can never get mad at him for long.

I put my finger under his chin and tilted his face allowing me to see his tear strained cheeks. I widened my eyes and quickly pulled him in a hug. I apologized to him and swayed our bodies carefully since we were still sitting. I patted his back as he sobbed softly.

You see, Beomgyu is a really sensitive person. He tends to cry whenever he thinks someone hates him even if they are a stranger. That's why I don't want him to befriend me in this school because of my reputation. I can't stand my best friend being hurt.