Chapter 16

a double update!

aAaaAaAaaAAhhhHhHhh

-----

"can we like, rest for just 5 minutes?" Soobin asked with a groan. If he would do the project longer than they are already doing it, he feels like he can explode with frustration.

They've been doing the project nonstop and its already 6:56 pm. They didn't even took a break and just continued with the project.

Yeonjun nodded in agreement and stretched his arms up, feeling relief that he can escape from that horrible, uncomfortable position. Soobin sighed in relief, glad that yeonjun finally agreed.

he's been telling yeonjun since then to take a breath but he would just glare as response.

"do you wang something to drink?" Soobin asked already standing up.

Yeonjun nodded tiredly and layed his head on the table. "yes please." he muttered lazily.

As if on cue, soobin walked out and headed towards the kitchen. He's been wanting to take a break since and wants to get to know yeonjun more better.

He poured some orange juice on two glasses and went back to the living room weher yeonjun was about to fall asleep, if soobin didn't interrupt him.

"here you go hyung." Soobin handed the other glass while he sipped on his own.

Yeonjun mumbled a thanks and took a sip from his glass too. He let out a sigh of relief and placed the glass on the table.

"so, hyung?" Soobin called out. 'might as well try and have a converstaion' he thought.

Yeonjun hummed in response and fished out yo take his phone out. When soobin saw this, he panicked. He wants nothing to distract the both of them to have a civil and maybe fun conversation.

So, he took yeonjun's phone and placed it on his pocket. Yeonjun looked at him, surprised and annoyed. "what the hell?"

"we should get to know eachother!" Soobin bursts out in panick.

Yeonjun chocked from his saliva. "w-what?"

"i-i mean, since we're gonna do a project together, might as well be...friends?" Soobin elaborated as he closed his eyes and waited anxiously for Yeonjun's response.

Yeonjjn looked at the closed-eyed soobin for a while. 'he looks like a cute bunny-' He quickly shook of the thought and huffed in defeat.

"okay, fine. Let's get to know eachother." Yeonjun mumbled the last line with a hint of shyness.

Soobin opened his eyes and hugged yeonjun out of excitement. He squealed and shook yeonjun.

"yey!" He cheered.

Yeonjun widened his eyes at the sudden contact and stayed frozen. Soobin too, realized what he did and blushed in embarrassment.

"i-im sorry.." Soobin mumbled and quickly dispersed away from yeonjun with a good amount of soace between them.

Yeonjun just nodded mindlessly. Still shock.

Soobin took in yeonjun's appearance and chuckled awkwardly. "ha, ha, ha. you want some s-snacks hyung?"

Yeonjun's eyes sparkled. "Yes!"

Soobim sighed in relief. "okay then."

-----

"HERE'S YOUR PIZZA!"

A voice interrupted the silence in the apartment.

"the snack are here!" Yeonjun clapped his hands in excitement already tasting the pizza.

Soobin stood up and went towards his door. He opened it and met the pizza guy. He payed for the pizza and closed the door. He went back to yeonjun who quickly took a slice.

"woah, slow down there!" Soobin said.

"im sho hungwy" Yeonjun replied with his mouth full looking like a chipmunk.

Soobin's heart swelled with yeonjun's cuteness.

He cleared his throat and took a slice for his self.

Yeonjun gulped the last bite of his pizza and went fo another one while soobin ate his pizza slowly. He wasn't that hungry.

"so soobin, i assume you're parents are rich." Yeonjun said with his mouth full.

Soobin nodded, not really liking the topic. "yeah. I hate them tho, well not literally but yeah."

Yeonjun snorted and took a sip from his orange juice. "so we go through the same thing." He said casually.

Soobin's eyes widened. "they treat you like-"

"nobody? yeah." Yeonjun laughed humorlessly.

"but anyways, lets play a game." yeonjun quickly added before soobin could say something.

Soobin nodded excitedly. "okay! but..what game?"

"isnt 20 questions and truth or dare sounds cliché right now?" Yeonjun chuckled.

"you're right, so what can we play?"

"20 questions!" yeonjun said.

"but you just said-"

"let's start!" Yeonjun said and clapped his hands.

Soobin just nodded his head in agreement.

Yeonjun fixed his position amd faced soobin completely. He crossed his legs and looked at soobin seriously and leaned closer, which freaked out soobin.

Soobin held his hands in fromt of him and asked. "wh-what are you doing?"

Yeonjun said nothing and leaned closer stopping just in front of soobin's face and squinted his eyes. "after this, you promise you won't judge me for what i would answer." he said with a deep voice which beat the crap out of soobin's heart.

He nodded furiously. "i promise!"

Yeonjun went back to his previous position making soobin let out a breath he didnt know he was holding in. "good."

"so I'll start!"

-----

heres the other update! it aint that long but hope you still liked it anyways.

there's only 855 words and i oop-

i usually have 1000+ but i was feeling lazy!