chapter 21

this was random isnt it? 👁👄👁

-----

Soobin came back with a red nosed yeonjun who was still sniffling, sad from what happened earlier.

Beomgyu noticed them first and smiled but fell down the second he saw yeonjun's red eyes. "hyung? wha- what happened? are you alright? did something ha-" Yeonjun cutt him off with a smile and went back to his seat.

"oh, nothing happened....just the....usual. He shrugged and avoided the three's gaze.

Hueningkai, Taehyun and Beomgyu looked at soobin with a questioning gaze. Silently asking him what happened.

Soobin shook his head and placed his finger on his mouth indicating that they should be quiet and not ask any questions further.

The three nodded understandingly.

Soon they continued their conversations that was interrupted earlier, soobin joining once in a while and Yeonjun still blankly staring at his food.

And hueningkai still giving Soobin small wary glances.

-----

"are you okay now?"

Beomgyu asked a blank yeonjun. They were now back in class and yeonjun hadn't spoke a word since lunch and that made beomgyu worried.

Yeonjun looked at him weirdly. "yeah, i am. why?"

Beomgyu raised an eyebrow at his response and shook his head.

Soon after the teacher came in.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon." The class greeted in unison.

Mr. Jeon just nodded and greeted the class in a soft voice.

Beomgyu noticed the odd behaviour and whispered to yeonjun.

"is it just me or Mr. Jeon is more tired and sluggish than the usual?"

Yeonjun observed how Mr. Jeon would yawn and his droopy eyes. He nodded then whispered back.

"yeah...why though?"

Beomgyu shrugged. "how would i know?"

Yeonjun rolled his eyes. "right..."

The two just decided to listen to a lazy Mr. Jeon who was speaking in a low voice that the students at the back cant hear him.

"argh! im so done with science." Beomgyu groaned as he placed his head on his desk.

Yeonjun nodded in agreement. "yeah..especially when the teacher is teaching quietly."

Beomgyu snickered and closed his eyes to rest them for a bit.

"hey yeonjunnie~~" Soobin called making yeonjun looked at him weirdly.

"yah! i remembered that we weren't that close to call eachother nicknames." He said.

Soobin pouted playfully. "but a while ago, you were enjoying the hu-"