Chapter 34 (yeji's backstory part 2)

Hello!

So before we start with the chapter, I want to thank everyone patient enough to wait for me in updating >.<

Also, Thank you so much for 18 k reads and 1k votes T.T!!

I also made some corrections in the prev chap, it's actually 3rd year of high school!

on to the chapter!!

-----

After the five girls shared a wholesome moment, the five became close instantly. They did everything friends do, including hanging out in each other's house and more. 

The sun was setting when the five girls walked alongside each other when they heard shouts, screams, squeals. 

Yeji turned towards the sudden noise out of curiosity. Ryujin, who was beside her, also looked at the noise and scoffed. "ha~ that playboy again," 

Yeji looked at her in curiosity. "who?" 

Ryujin sighed and sipped on her juice box. "that playboy of the school, Seung-wan. He's a senior so better watch out princess." She shrugged. Yeji nodded and shrugged off the noise. 

Lia glanced at Seungwan who was looking in their direction and sighed. "I have a bad feeling about this."

-----

-1 Month later-

Yeji, Chaeryoung , and Yuna sighed in unison. "gah- I really hate homework. Can I copy your homework Ryujin?" Yuna pouted. 

Believe it or not, Ryujing is one of the tops of their school. Ryujin sighed and rolled her eyes. "Fine, but do not copy the entire text, change some words or some." Yuna's eyes sparkled and giggled. "I will!" 

Chaeryoung raised her hand. "me too!" Then the two proceeded to copy Ryujin's homework.

Yeji and Lia on the other hand worked on the homework with ease. While Ryujin played a game on her phone with her lollipop. 

Lia looked up from her notebook and glanced at yeji who was in front of her. "Hey, Yeji." She called out.

Yeji looked up and tilted her head. "Why?" She asked and smiled. 

Lia sighed and smiled. "What did Seungwan need from you earlier?" 

Yeji flinched and rubbed her head. "Oh, You saw huh?" Lia nodded.

Yeji glanced around, avoiding the gazes of Ryujin (who heard their conversation) and Lia. 

"well...He said that I should cheer for him in their upcoming basketball game.." 

Lia and Ryujin looked confused and irritated at the same time. "Yeji, I don't mean to minge with your feelings but I suggest that you stay away from him. And I also heard that he already have someone he's dating" 

Yeji looked down and fondled with her fingers. "it's not that I like him, I really don't"

Lia sighed and placed her head on her hand. "You think I haven't noticed how you blush around him during your cheering practice?" 

"Okay! Maybe I do like him, but I won't do anything seriously!" Ryujin sighed and stared outside the window of Yeji's room.

"I heard it's not a girlfriend but a boyfriend." She muttered. 

This time the four of them perked up at that statement. "Seungwan's gay??" 

Ryujin shrugged and continued playing. "I don't know he could be bi or pan I don't really care, but that's beside the point!" She looked at Yeji and sighed. "You should really stay away from him, I heard lots of bad rumors surrounding him and his 'boyfriend'."