chapter 35

"Are you sure you're okay with this yeonjun Hyung?" 

Soobin asked as he glanced at yeonjun who was sipping on his juice box. 

Yeonjun pursed his lips and observed the empty classroom. The four boys were currently inside Taehyun and Hueningkai's classroom since they decided to talk about the whole contest thing.

Yeonjun shrugged as an answer. "I honestly don't wanna do this but since it's already decided so..guess I just need to suck it up." 

Taehyun stared at Yeonjun intensely making the latter uncomfortable. "..Taehyun?" 

Taehyun sighed and rubbed his temples. "Hyung, you have all the power to disagree in the first place, you have us what are you afraid of?" He said out of worry. He didn't mean anything hostile towards Yeonjun's decision, it's just that it was a bit unfair. 

Yeonjun laughed awkwardly. "You don't have to be mad Taehyun-ah, it's really fine, I mean as long as I have you guys by my side..." He looked at them one at a time and smiled, his gaze staying longer at Soobin.

"..and I also want to try new things...even if it's cross-dressing..since it's my last year in high school." He grinned. "So don't worry about me Taehyun but thank you for the concern." He said with a hint of affection. 

Taehyun grumbled and looked at the opposite side to hide his blush. "whatever.." 

Hueningkai laughed and teased Taehyun. "aweee, are you blushing Taehyunniie?" Taehyun glared at him and kicked his foot below. "Don't try to tease me you penguin!" Hueningkai winced and laughed at Taehyun's angry face, it was very adorable. He held his hands up as a sign of surrender and laughed. "okay, okay" 

Taehyun huffed and rolled his eyes. Yeonjun laughed at their cute interaction and looked down, thinking about a specific someone. Soobin noticed Yeonjun's mood change and hesitated in comforting him. 'uhh this is kinda awkward..should I just hug him or?'He thought.

"Hyung...Is it about Beomgyu?' Soobin uttered. He moved closer to Yeonjun and wrapped his arm around Yeonjun's shoulder. 'I think this is close enough...I think' Soobin pondered.

Yeonjun blushed at the sudden contact and looked down to hide his blush. "Uhm...y-yeah..it's about Beomgyu...I think...I just miss him I guess." His voice slowly fading in the end. 

Soobin stared at yeonjun and felt an unknown emotion. For some reason, his irritated at the fact that Yeonjun worries about someone who is a traitor of a friend. 'Well, it's not like I'm any different.'  His brain said to him.

Yeonjun looked up at Soobin, who seems to be spacing out, and tapped his shoulders. "Uhm Soobinnie?" 

Soobin snapped and looked down at Yeonjun, unknowingly observed his face. 'Now that I look at his face, he has good and moist skin. his eyes are also a cute almond shape and in some ways sparkles? oh, and his lips, it looks luscious and plump-' 'Wait what am I thinking about?!' It was as if there were two voices inside his head that makes him wanna push away Yeonjun and at the same time hug him close.

"Uhm Soobin? Are you okay?" Yeonjun, on the other hand, was close to dying. It was as if Soobin's gaze pierced his skin, wanting to suck it out. And that made him want to die from embarrassment. 'Is it my face? Is there something wrong with the way I look? Maybe It's my eye color???'  Yeonjun's mind was not stable at all.

"Are you both done ogling with each other? Couples." Taehyun said while rolling his eyes. Hueningkai laughed and scrolled through his TikTok, agreeing with Taehyun's statement.