Chapter 22

A month has passed by and yeonjun couldn't be more happier. After all the things that he had been through, his life was more...normal now. Well, yeji and her goons were still bugging him but it was more bearable unlike before. Soobin and his other friends were there to defend him too, which was great.

Speaking about soobin, yeonjun and him got closer in a month. They were always seen together and inseparable, just like how bestfriends would be. They've never seen eachother more than a bestfriend, well..there are random times where that happen but lets not talk about that yeah?

Taehyun and Beomgyu still kept their feelings towards eachother though. Ugh, im honestly irritated even though im the author. Anyways- Kai was doing good too, well, in reality, he was still skeptical about soobin. He was planning on telling the others their relationship (not in a romantical way) but, the older didn't agree so he kept quiet all the time.

Overall, the Five boys were slowly becoming more closer than before.

Right now, they were in Beomgyu's house chilling.

"are you guys hungry?" The owner of the house asked with his body sprawled out on his bed, his phone on his hand.

Yeonjun nodded. "yeah...go get some chips" he said then went back to watch the movie he was watching, Midnight Sun.

Hueningkai nodded in agreement and continued to play halli galli with Taehyun again.

Beomgyu huffed and grumbled under his breath. "ungrateful assholes.."

Soobin noticed the grumpy Beomgyu and decided to help the poor guy out. "ill come with you." he spoke as he stood up and dusted the nonexistent dust on his pants.

Yeonjun looked up at him while pouting. "where are you going?" he questioned and tugged at Soobin's pants.

Beomgyu looked at the two and shook his head. "its fine..i can managed hyung.." he said looking at a particular someone longingly.

Soobin didn't agree with him with a frown. "no ill help you.." he then squatted down to be face to face with yeonjun. "ill be back okay? ill just help beomgyu with your snacks." He smiled.

Yeonjun frowned but nodded nonetheless. "okay fine...but bring me mint chocolate ice cream." he let out his pinky and looked at soobin. The younger chuckled and intertwined his pinky with yeonjun. "okay, i will." Yeonjun nodded in content and continued to watch the movie.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes at the two. "stop being lovey dovey and lets go" he then walked out of the room making the four others looked at him in confusion.

"someone's on his period.." Hueningkai muttered then snickered.

Taehyun smacked the back of Hyuka's head making the other groan in pain. "hey! quit making fun of him..maybe he's not in the mood." he scolded.

Hueningkai rubbed his head and mumbled a whatever at him while, Yeonjun laughed at his facial expression. Somebody's pain is somebody's happines.

Meanwhile, the two arrived at the convenience store.

Soobin hesitantly followed the angry Beomgyu. He contemplated whether he should talk or maybe ask him of something's wrong.

"er-..Beomgyu-ssi...are you okay? or-" Beomgyu cutt him off with his hand.

"im fine..dont bother asking and just pick the snacks." Beomgyu added and looked at the different chips in the aisle, picking the ones he liked.

Soobin coughed awkwardly and nodded. He went to the ice cream section and picked a min choco flavored one. Even thought he hated that flavor, he would do it for yeonjun.