Chapter 44

The next day, Yeonjun and Soobin agreed to tell the "news" to Taehyun and Kai. Yeonjun's also planning to tell Beomgyu after all, they're still friends. Oh! and also Mark since Yeonjun treasures him as a good friend. 

Yeonjun giggled as Soobin told a joke the latter following after. 

"Really? That's cool." Yeonjun beamed. 

Soobin shrugged and they headed inside their classroom. 

The people inside the classroom glanced at them when they entered but said nothing. Yeonjun fumbled with his fingers, his anxiety creeping in because of the stares. Soobin gently held Yeonjun's hand and smile at him reassuringly. Yeonjun gaped but smiled sweetly. 

Beomgyu glanced at them and noticed their hands that were interlocked. He widened his eyes and looked at Lia with a glare. He whispered, "What are you guys planning?" 

Lia breathed out with a tired expression. "There's no use saying it anyways. What is it to you?" Lia narrowed her eyes. 

Beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows in irritation. "What is it to me? Yeonjun's my best friend that's what." 

Lia snorted. "Yeah sure, but does he still thinks you are his best friend?" She emphasized. Beomgyu looked down with a troubled and guilty expression. 

His sister glanced at him and sighed. "This will be over soon Beom, just be patient." Beomgyu didn't say anything and just doodled on his notebook. 

Yeonjun and Soobin sat down on their seats and the class started. 

Lunch came in a flash and Yeonjun was kinda nervous. Soobin noticed that Yeonjun was fidgeting on his seat and side hugged him. "Calm down hyung, you know how supportive they are right?" 

Yeonjun blushed and giggled. 'i know. Just the jitters I guess." he laughed. Soobin chuckled and pinched Yeonjun's cheeks. "gosh, you're so cute." Soobin cooed. Yeonjun pouted and removed Soobin's hand. 

Taehyun and Kai stood behind them and coughed when the two love birds still didn't notice their presence. 

"Hello?" Taehyun greeted boredly with his arms crossed. Yeonjun and Soobin turned at them and the older smiled at them. 

"Taehyun! Kai! I didn't notice you there." Yeonjun grinned with a hint of nervousness. Taehyun and Kai went towards the seat in front and sat down along with their food. 

"No shit, you were too busy flirting. So I guess it went well huh?" Taehyun said and bit on his pizza. 

Yeonjun chuckled nervously and hummed. "Yeah, we thought, maybe we would give it a try," He said bashfully. Soobin smiled at Yeonjun and gently gripped Yeonjun's hand that was placed on his lap.

Kai clapped his hand. "That's good. Well as long someone wouldn't hurt Yeonjun hyung then that's fine." Kai said while averting his gaze on Soobin. 

Soobin tsked and placed his arm on Yeonjun's shoulder. "Of course, I won't. I would never...I promise." He retorted and turned towards Yeonjun while he said that he promised. Yeonjun blushed and smacked the other on the chest. "Don't just say things like that so suddenly."

Hueningkai rolled his eyes and sighed. The two (Kai & Taehyun) then proceeded to eat while bearing the pink atmosphere. 

-----

School ended in a blink of an eye. The four decided to go on their own ways and do their own things. 

Soobin sighed as he walked along with Yeonjun under the warm sun. "So, what do you want to do?" He asked Yeonjun who was using his phone, texting someone.

Yeonjun looked at him for a second and smiled. "Well, I was planning on telling Beomgyu and Mark about our relationship." He beamed. 

Soobin's face crumbled in an instant when he heard Beomgyu's name. "Ah- haha. you're telling Beomgyu?" He laughed awkwardly. Yeonjun nodded and shrugged. "Yeah, I mean...we talked once after all that happened and he explained things to me but I already forgave him way back." he smiled reminiscently. 

What Yeonjun didn't know was that Soobin was having a one-sided hot seat. 'Beomgyu told Yeonjun? but if he did then, Yeonjun wouldn't even bat an eye to me. I'll just observe for now and then tell Yeji if I'm sure' He thought.

"Soobin?" 

Soobin flinched and looked at Yeonjun. "What?" He asked.

Yeonjun pouted and wiped Soobin's face that was covered in sweat. "Maybe walking like this is a bad idea after all. Why don't we go somewhere, I can just go home alone later." He smiled widely. 

Soobin shook his head. "No it's okay, I'll walk you home. But of course, we'll use a taxi." He grinned. Yeonjun laughed and nodded his head. "let's go!" He exclaimed and proceeded to go to the fast-food place where they agreed to meet with Beomgyu.  

The older left Soobin behind with a gloomy atmosphere. "Oh God, This will stir something up again." He muttered and grabbed his hair in frustration. 

-----

The three gonna meet or whateva 🕳🪂

Anywho, sorry for the late update! 🚪🏃‍♀️💨