chapter 31

hey! hehe so first of all Happy New Year! thank you so much for 14K!! Thank you for supporting me and all!! I am also sorry for the late update- school started early for us so yeah :,D 

I also noticed that this is my first update for the year hehe

(also no one asked but i was watching yaoi meps while making this chapter. Lmfao! yall should watch some.)

----

Yeji looked outside her car and rested her head on her hand. She sighed and looked blankly outside, observing the people passing by. She thought back to what soobin said at the party. "why is he so eager about the plan?" She puffed out her cheeks. 

'I mean its also not entirely bad..' She smirked.

She was on her way to school where everything would start. Starting this day, her plan will start. 

-----

"Hey, Yeonjun!"

Yeonjun turned around and saw soobin dashing forward towards him. His heart suddenly flattered and smiled at the taller. 

Instead of normally greeting yeonjun, soobin hugged him tight as if he hadn't seen him for years. This caught yeonjun off guard and blushed. "u-uhm, yah! you forgot to call me hyung." 

Soobin chuckled sheepishly. "hehe..sorry about that...I was just happy to see you." He added charmingly that made yeonjun's heart race. 

Yeonjun looked at soobin with a flushed face and looked away when soocin chuckled. "y-you idiot! stop saying those embarrassing words."

Yeonjun walked away with a racing heart, soobin following him with a happy face with a hint of other meaning in his eyes. 

Beomgyu who happened to be there, looked at the two with a depressed face. He looked down and placed his hands inside his pockets. 

Currently, yeonjun, soobin and beomgyu have their homeroom period. 

Their teacher was going to announce something regarding the school's festival that is a month away. 

"Settle down kids. So for today, we will discuss what we're going to do at the upcoming school festival. President?" 

Their class president stepped up on the little stage and everyone started to suggest what they are going to do. 

"how about a maid cafe?"

"what is this? an anime?" 

"oh! oh!  How about a dance performance?"

"oh come on~ that ain't fun at all~~" 

"shut up! What do you suggest then?" 

"hmm.....What about we do......nothing?"

The whole class groaned and glared at the one who suggested the idea. 

The class president cleared his throat. "how about a contest? a beauty contest?" 

"pft- what?" Soobin laughed making the whole class turned to him. 

He cleared his throat and cowered down. 

As if a scene in an anime, all the girls' eyes sparkled. One with a plastic hair curler on his hair stood up making the class' attention turned to her. "lets do the beauty contest but instead of girls that will dressed up..boys will do it!" All of the girls squealed at the idea and the one who suggested it looked smug bout the idea. 

The boys though, groaned. "what is that?" 

"what do you mean by that?"

"how can we even do that?

"i will not do this."

Thousands of complains was thrown making the class president conflicted. He fixed his glasses and cleared his throat. "how about a voting?" 

The class agreed and they voted. 

"who wants to do the beauty contest?" 

All the girls raised their hands which was more than half of the class since there were more girls than boys in their class. 

All the boys groaned and the girls squealed happily. "don't worry boys we will take care of you!" a girl assured. They grimaced and groaned, accepting it reluctantly. 

Yeonjun laughed quietly, witnessing the scene. 

The class president clapped his hands, gaining their attention. "so that's settled then. So for the contestants  for the pageant. Those who want to join raised their hand." 

As if they were on mute and paused, none of them moved an inched and dared to make a noise. It's an unspoken rule that if there was to move in a time like this, they will most likely be picked.

"no one? really?" the class president sighed, regretting his life choices. 

a boy cleared his throat and raised his hand. "how about yeonjun take part in it? he is gay after all." The other boys nodded their heads and agreed.

Yeonjun looked down. He knew this was coming. But it doesn't mean that he wants to join the pageant. In fact, he doesn't want to. But he can't even tell his thoughts because no one would listen to him anyways. He sighed and clenched his fists. 

Soobin looked at him and a thought inside his head appeared. 'maybe this is my chance to show "my love" to him' He thought. 

"I disagree to this idea." He stated firmly and purposely deepened his voice to intimidate the one that suggested the idea. 

Yeonjun, surprised looked up at soobin. "hey..soobin its fine..im used to it anyway."

"he said it was fine-"

This time soobin was genuinely angry at this. "you are not supposed to be used to this yeonjun hyung. And you! Shut the fuck up!" 

The boy flinched and ducked his head. Afraid to anger soobin even more and just remained quiet. 

Yeonjun felt his stomach swarm with butterflies and his heart racing. 'oh no, i might fall for soobin much more deeper if this keeps going.'

"uhm..anyways...We'll just vote on who will be the contestants." The class president said, breaking the awkward silence. 

"u-uh yeah..lets do that."

----

this was more of a filler chapter! see you in the next chap~

AOT WAS LIT!!