chapter 41 {school festival pt.4 (last)}

Yeonjun-cutie~

Hi Mark! 

So change of plans!

I'll confess today!!! (=^-ω-^=)

Mark looked at his notification only to make his heart sank. Haechan, who was beside him looked at his friend with worry. "Yo, bro. you okay?" Mark looked at him with almost glassy eyes. "yeah, I'm okay."

Haechan gasped and looked at him with worry and confusion. "h-hey. uhm.. first calm down. Why are you crying??" 

Mark laughed humorlessly and shrugged as a tear fell down his cheek. "I don't know." He sniffled and placed his phone on the tabled in front. "I seriously don't know." 

Mark-hottie~

really? That's great.

-later that evening-

Taehyun and Hueningkai exhaled, feeling all jittery and anxious. They looked at Yeonjun who was equally nervous behind the wall that they were hiding. Currently, the three of them were at the place where there will be a firework show. It was indeed crowded so they decided to go where there were fewer people. 

Yeonjun bit his lip and paced around the area he was. He glanced at Hueningkai and Taehyun. Shaking his head as if saying that he couldn't do it. 

Taehyun and Hueningkai shook their head back at him and gave him a thumbs up. Supporting their Hyung. 

Yeonjun checked his phone for the nth time that minute, waiting for Soobin's reply. 

Yeonjun-Hyung

Soobin!

Uhm- I know you're busy but

can you spare some time and go to the firework show?

I have something to say.

I'm here where there are fewer people so you can find me easily!

He exhaled and inhaled to calm himself down and looked back at his phone again. The boy flinched when his phone gave a notification.

Soobinnie~

Huh? Oh, Sure Hyung!