Chapter 26

Yeonjun, together with soobin, taehyun, and Hueningkai walked inside the cafeteria and went towards a table. It's been a month and a half since Beomgyu didn't hang out with them and of course all of them were worried and confused. Especially Taehyun.

Taehyun looked at the three who were busy laughing and talking. 'How can they smile and laugh like that when Beomgyu isn't hanging out with us anymore and started to hangout with the yeji' He thought as his attention diverted to Yeonjun. 'Especially you yeonjun hyung.'

Yeonjun felt like someone was staring at him and looked beside him. He raised his eyebrow in confusion when he noticed Taehyun staring at him. "Taehyun, are you okay? Do you have something to say?" He asked as he touched Taehyun's forehead.

Taehyun shooked his head. "Nah, I was just wondering why you are able to smile like that when Beomgyu's clearly avoiding us." He said straightforwardly.

Yeonjun widened his eyes by surprise and forced out a smile. Soobin and Hueningkai looked at Taehyun and motioned him to zip his mouth. The red haired boy scrunch his face as if asking them why.

"Its just that... I really don't want to think about all that too much. I miss Beomgyu" Yeonjun laughed as tears welled up in his eyes. "I really do but, I don't want to bring down our mood so I just kept it to myself. It's even harder that I don't know what's the reason behind all this and it's really stressing me out." He chuckled humorlessly  and wiped his tears.

Taehyun bit his lip, feeling guilty that he did not held himself back and wrapped his arms around Yeonjun. "Hyung, I didn't know you feel that way. Always share your thoughts and the way feel around us. We're friends right?" Yeonjun laughed and smiled. He hugged Taehyun back and nodded. "of course." 

-----

Its now after school.

Yeonjun felt more tired than usual today and Soobin noticed this. 

"hey hyung." The taller called out.

Yeonjun hummed in response, gesturing soobin to continue. "wanna hang out today?" 

The older choked out in surprise, wide eyes staring into Soobin. "what?" Soobin laughed. "you don't want to?" Yeonjun shooked his head. "that's not what i meant..I mean why so suddenly?"

Soobin shrugged. "no reason at all..why? you don't want me around?" He teased and slung his arm around yeonjun's shoulder. 

Yeonjun rolled his eyes. "no you idiot, i'm just shocked is all" 

The two continued to walk underneath the hot sun. Both bodies covered in sweat because of the scorching heat. "wanna go to the mall to freshen up?" Soobin asked the older. Yeonjun nodded his head desperately. "why is it so hot today?" Soobin shrugged and got an idea. He smirked and cleared his throat. "hyung..you wanna know a way to lessen out the hotness you feel?" Yeonjun looked at him suspiciously. "what...way?" Soobin smirked and yeonjun immediately knew it was trouble. "this..."

Soobin grabbed yeonjun's arm and pulled him along. He ran at a fast pace, avoiding people every now and then. Yeonjun gasped in shock and stumbled along. "h-hey, wait up!" Soobin laughed and fasten up his pace leaving yeonjun gasping. The two boys looked as if there were no problems at all, laughing without a care in the world. 

They reached a mall after 5 minutes of running. The two panted heavily, laughing in between. "y-you...you...idiot!" Yeonjun choked out, panting in between. Hands on his knees and gasping for air. Soobin wasn't any different though. He also panted heavily just as much as yeonjun but he didn't regret it at all. "well...we reached the mall earlier and...the..wind that passed us by...while running cooled us down...right?" Soobin laughed.